Informative video about why the current contract proposal sucks

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If its okay for you all, I am going to take a break and catch a ball game.
0A86D462-B756-48C3-8A6F-5E6BE266DA37.gif

DirtySouth

Really? That’s the rebuttal? Didn’t you get 5 in your health and pension last contract? Where are the other highlights?

There's only 3 minutes of good :censored2: in that video covering the TA vs 12 minutes of bad :censored2: from Tyler's video.

Pretty weak rebuttal made by a suckass trying to win brownie points.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Just wait till you see what your boy did in the last contract regarding this issue.
Oh I’ll be waiting. Was he the lead negotiator or the chair or something? I know you are required to believe what someone tells you, but guess what, we don’t care over here on the east coast. As soon as Sean jumped ship, the power was turned over. Just do the math. You think the east was pro Hoffa or pro Sean last election?

wide load

There's only 3 minutes of good :censored2: in that video covering the TA vs 12 minutes of bad :censored2: from Tyler's video.

Pretty weak rebuttal made by a suckass trying to win brownie points.
I mean I would be embarrassed if I was Tony by trying to use that as a defense. He must have not have watched it. Probably just went by the title. Jesus!!

Tony Q

Oh I’ll be waiting. Was he the lead negotiator or the chair or something? I know you are required to believe what someone tells you, but guess what, we don’t care over here on the east coast. As soon as Sean jumped ship, the power was turned over. Just do the math. You think the east was pro Hoffa or pro Sean last election?
It will be one of those things that shows his true colors. Once people see this he will look like the leader of the concession stand. Wait for it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I mean I would be embarrassed if I was Tony by trying to use that as a defense. He must have not have watched it. Probably just went by the title. Jesus!!
Literally one of worst videos ever seen in my life. I wanted to jab my eyeballs out and drive and find that loser and smash his head into his whiteboard and write FU with the blood from his broken nose on his board. Horrible

wide load

It will be one of those things that shows his true colors. Once people see this he will look like the leader of the concession stand. Wait for it.
Lmfboooooo. Ok. I guess I’ll have to recall forgotten elements for election supervisor Mark. He seems like a fair guy. I know you think sean won’t win but besides committing murder, it’s a done deal. I’m confident your name isn’t Tony Q so you can wait it out to the election victory to high five sean with an “I was with you all along!”

Tony Q

Lmfboooooo. Ok. I guess I’ll have to recall forgotten elements for election supervisor Mark. He seems like a fair guy. I know you think sean won’t win but besides committing murder, it’s a done deal. I’m confident your name isn’t Tony Q so you can wait it out to the election victory to high five sean with an “I was with you all along!”
Oh, I think he will win, if he's still there.

CoffeeStainedUniform

I think our disagreement on the contract stems from the fact that most people are concerned that in 20 years, even the best run pension may fail. We have all our bargaining chips in healthcare, union dues, and pension.

The Union's first priority is to itself; protecting union dues by creating more positions and focusing on pension contributions accomplishes this. It scares me a bit.

TonyQ, why don't we see Roth 401k's as an option?

Here is the first bomb to drop in an informative new series. Stay tuned. Be well and have an excellent evening. I am going to lower my Craftmatic adjustable bed and get some shut eye.
If the contract is so great why is UPS rising disabling comments on Facebook instead of addressing them and telling us why we’re wrong?
Why do we keep being told to wait? Tell us what’s good and what we are missing if it’s sucj a good deal.
This isn’t behavior consistent with being proud of what’s been done.

SoCalUPS

Everyone out here in Ontario, Ca Local 63 is voting "No". Talking to the Stewards, Brothers and Sisters at 396. It's a big fat "No" there as well. It will be shot down here in California, mark my words

Tony Q

If the contract is so great why is UPS rising disabling comments on Facebook instead of addressing them and telling us why we’re wrong?
Why do we keep being told to wait? Tell us what’s good and what we are missing if it’s sucj a good deal.
This isn’t behavior consistent with being proud of what’s been done.
Obviously they don’t have the people to answer the questions. The app is stupid.