Investments, 401K, Etc (on topic)

What'dyabringmetoday???

I’m conversating right now
My real estate investments are way up

My firearm collection is way up

I have a classic car that has gained 30% or so in the past few years

My crypto investment is down 25%. I lost for now. It happens my dudes. I’m down in that investment and I have nothing to hide.

I’m good. Let’s debate. I’m ready.
I conversate all of the time. Lol.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
3 month chart YTD, congrats on a new all time low.

View attachment 223166

Thanks. Didn’t know kevin hart posted on browncafe. Your pure comic gold.
Congrats, on another ALL TIME LOW
D6BD71D5-5822-49FF-A278-19691AF478BC.png

Look at it this way, it makes Thanksgiving leftovers look better than Ramen Noodles.
It’s sooooo easy. It really is. Just bought more yesterday. My dca is around 17 cents now.

Only 58% more to the upside just to break even.....

Last edited:

Re-Raise

I like how you single out my crypto loss but not my passive and realized real estate income, or guns, or cars.
I am curious. What type of formal education do you have and what is your position at UPS? You sound a lot like my driver helper....and I am pretty sure he is high most of the time

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So you guys think your cool because “hahah I lost 20% in 2 days”. If your investment is long term Ie 20 years, at least give me till end of year before you attempt to talk :censored2: and say I’m stupid.
This quote was taken on Sept 25, where AMB was .14 a share. Since that time it has lost 58% of it’s “value” to close at .06 as of 12/27, .01 above it’s all time low of .05 which was reached multiple times over the course of two weeks ago.

Comparatively to the S&P, which has had news headlines of the end of the world in the last month alone, was 2890 on the same day Sept 25, closing today 2480, for lost value equivalent of 14%.

@Faceplanted has asked us to give him till the end of the year to show us the error of our ways. He now has 1 full trading day to show us how his stock advice to go “all in” multiple times on this crypto is wise and how everyone else in a maroon for investing in index funds

I’ll waive the right to call him stupid, instead wishing him the best of luck.

Faceplanted

This quote was taken on Sept 25, where AMB was .14 a share. Since that time it has lost 58% of it’s “value” to close at .06 as of 12/27, .01 above it’s all time low of .05 which was reached multiple times over the course of two weeks ago.

Comparatively to the S&P, which has had news headlines of the end of the world in the last month alone, was 2890 on the same day Sept 25, closing today 2480, for lost value equivalent of 14%.

@Faceplanted has asked us to give him till the end of the year to show us the error of our ways. He now has 1 full trading day to show us how his stock advice to go “all in” multiple times on this crypto is wise and how everyone else in a maroon for investing in index funds

I’ll waive the right to call him stupid, instead wishing him the best of luck.
You guys were right. I was wrong. So it goes.

Shiftless

Hey guys, I just hit top rate not too long ago and really need to start looking to save for retirement a little better than what I have been.

I was hoping to maybe start up a little dialogue between us drivers so we can help each other out.

Couple questions for myself:

Should I mainly just focus on maxing our my 401k every year?

is the stock option plans a good route to go down as well or should I just focus on 401k?

I plan to retire at 30 years no matter what.. my wife will be making more money than I will within the next 4 years or so, and as of now, I’ll do the early retirement in 21 years and jump on her benefits plan unless I find another job that pays benefits.

Maybe reading some of what you guys are doing or what you guys have done, will lead me in the right direction.

Thanks

OP posted what 2 or 3 times and GONE! Then the assortment of "Best Investing" known to man gets posted!

Gotta LOVE the FREEDOM of CHOICE!