Investments, 401K, Etc (on topic)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If you do a Roth, don’t use the ups Roth, get a private Roth. It’s your money when you want it. Ups doesn’t let you touch it tell retirement which is retarded as you already paid taxes and it should be your money whenever you want.

FYI in 3 days amb is up 7.5%. One of the announcements I knew was coming out got announced Friday. Actual real world use of their blockchain by one of the biggest vanilla exporters in the world. There will be more huge announcements before oct 31. Amb only announced actual use case crypto so far. Others claim “partnerships” but amb partnerships = actual blockchain use. There is a tokenonics system that pays out node holders. The company partnerships using amb pay 12usd per bundle so it’s not linked to btc. I will tell you guys one last time. If you have 1k or so sitting around, buy amb and thank me later.

There will be 4 other actual use case partnerships announced before oct 31st. They actually did a proof of concept that was SUCESSFUL with dhl to track temp sensitive pharmaceutics on the block chain.
3 month chart YTD, congrats on a new all time low.

34B75A92-F55F-4034-9547-45693D8B673F.png

Re-Raise

Explain how I’m wrong? The market crashed this week. It happens. I lost thousands upon thousands the past week. I’m not worried at all friend. Still comfy as :censored2:
Because you keep saying you have information that shows crypto is going to go up!! You could not have been more wrong!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Explain how I’m wrong? The market crashed this week. It happens. I lost thousands upon thousands the past week. I’m not worried at all friend. Still comfy as :censored2:
i was going to buy some bitcoin today through coinbase but I'm going to wait until is done to a 1.00 again

Faceplanted

Because you keep saying you have information that shows crypto is going to go up!! You could not have been more wrong!
I still do. Wait fren.

Who would have thought that a very volatile class of assets would be volatile. You guys seem to the idiots, not me. I expect this to happen. The outcome will still be the same, me being rich and you guys wage cucking till your 55. Ill keep accumulating for inevitable.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I expect this to happen.
Yet every addition to your position has been higher than the current price. If you knew this was going lower, you would have bought at the low.

At .17 average, you only need it to go up 48% to break even.

Good luck and let us know year end, 45days from now, how you’re doing.

Faceplanted

Yet every addition to your position has been higher than the current price. If you knew this was going lower, you would have bought at the low.

At .17 average, you only need it to go up 48% to break even.

Good luck and let us know year end, 45days from now, how you’re doing.
I expected volatility. “Never put in what you can’t afford to loose”. I’m doing fine. You guys keep claiming your “long vision with a 401k” but want to judge my investments during a 1 week crash.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I expected volatility. “Never put in what you can’t afford to loose”. I’m doing fine. You guys keep claiming your “long vision with a 401k” but want to judge my investments during a 1 week crash.

ALL TIME LOW, know what that means? It means your “investment” has never been lower since it’s inception.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
401ks are long term investments and they go up and down. Truth is you should be investing more when the market is low