Investments, 401K, Etc (on topic)

Faceplanted

No one wants to make you rich. There is usually a reason for "leaks." Typically "tips" are given to strengthen an underperforming or weak fund so that the leaker can sell higher.

I know you're a new investor and aren't going to listen to anyone. You'll have to learn the hard way. You've lost 56k and a marriage this year. What is your stoploss? How much more are you willing to throw down? Be specific so that you can avoid being the sucker your whole life.
I’m only down 53.5ish thousand. My fake money stocks are up today. Get rekt boomer

And I found a new girl who had 3 kids who I’m probably going to ask to marry me. Lookin to have futre wife’s sons.

You guys are simply haters.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wrong.
FFS.
Stop trolling.
IMG_7441.JPG

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You sell when you see trends guy. You don’t sell the bottom.

Downward trend appears, you sell. You see support levels and buy back in.

I learned on reddit pal. Easy peazy.
And yet you yourself continue to buy a crypto in a downtrend.

Yeah, you’re pro.

The guys in my trade room are actually watching this thread now, you are retail.

Faceplanted

And yet you yourself continue to buy a crypto in a downtrend.

Yeah, you’re pro.

The guys in my trade room are actually watching this thread now, you are retail.
Too bad coinbase didn’t release my funds. I could have made a sick 6% increase today. Keep sipping that cherry flavored red sugar water.

Faceplanted

Don’t worry, I won’t block you, gotta send screen shots of your calls to some friends. If you ask nicely I can chart your AMB and show you how much money you’re going to lose in 6 months.
Please do fren. Maybe I can show my second wife’s kids why I can’t buy them Christmas gifts.