Invite

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
perhaps northbound could point us to some examples ...should be pretty easy to find some since he hears it on here all the time. Evidently there's been a lot of posts that have been hidden from me, because I certainly don't recall seeing anyone here from Express saying they're making that kind of bread. If that were so I'd definitely say we all need to kwit 'r bitchin' and praise Fred for keeping out that wretched union.

bbsam

Staff member
​And that, in a nutshell, is what is wrong with the world. We may be morally against something but if it makes you good money well just hold your nose and go for it!

I am not in the least bit morally opposed to the model, though I do believe we could implement it better.

northbound

perhaps northbound could point us to some examples ...should be pretty easy to find some since he hears it on here all the time. Evidently there's been a lot of posts that have been hidden from me, because I certainly don't recall seeing anyone here from Express saying they're making that kind of bread. If that were so I'd definitely say we all need to kwit 'r bitchin' and praise Fred for keeping out that wretched union.

How many post say Ground drivers make half that of Express?

FedExRookie

How many post say Ground drivers make half that of Express?

Were you stating that $30, $40, $50 an hour was the norm, or was that in response to the half the wage comment?

Did you mean

1. Express makes $30, $40, or $50 an hour

or

2. The numbers were ficticious, to imply that ground drivers make $15, $20, or $25 an hour

bbsam

Staff member
Oh. And I like to remind folks that I am eating Express' lunch, all day, every day. Sometimes I spit it out just because I have had enough.

Not pissed off at all....in fact If I were to get laid off tomorrow...so be it. I just like to belittle ground sub contractors. I have superiority complex.

bbsam

Staff member
Ha. It is telling that you don't correct the FACT that you don't work for FedEx is very telling.

then how am I shill? You really need to think these things through.

It is true. I don't work for Fedex. I work for a company that contracts with them. Maybe you can explain that to the othe Express folks around here. They want to insist that I do work for Fedex. Or did you not get your Ground talking points? Damn rookies.