Invite

bbsam

Staff member
I don't post on UPS boards..why? Because I don't work for UPS. Your credibility is compromised by the FACT you don't work for FedEx.

then why do you comment on Ground? You don't work there and it isn't Fedex. How can you have any credibility? Again, take some time and think these things through. Shouldn't be too hard, even for an overpaid box monkey.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I don't post on UPS boards..why? Because I don't work for UPS. Your credibility is compromised by the FACT you don't work for FedEx.

Everyones credibility is somewhat compromised here simply because of anonymity.

However, we all can learn a lot from each other, even the UPS'ers.Plus, if you are like most Express drivers that consider Ground the enemy, then it is best to learn as much about their model as possible (just like war) and try to keep an open mind.....

northbound

If only FedEx employees can post here to prove your an employee lets see your employee number and we will go post on the non employee page. Fair enough?

bbsam

Staff member
I think he went away. Or MFE is schooling him on the correct Express perspective of the Ground model.

CJinx

Crap, you couldn't handle all that.

Besides, I bet you wouldn't pay your drivers any extra for delivering all that extra volume.
Yes, they could handle all of that. It would be rough going, with ISPs scrambling to hire more drivers and purchase more vehicles... It might even get a few contracts renegotiated. The capital city of my state used to only have 1 Ground driver delivering the entire city; today, it takes several. More freight = more drivers and trucks.