tacken

You like hard work , mental abuse , Mangers who lie , really long days ,NEVER SEEING YOUR FAMILY .Then I say roll the dice.

UrbanRunner

Texas Biker
Can't speak for friend/t, but after a tour in USMC then retirement from an L/E career, I started with UPS at 54 and work p/t local sort. I'm here for the benefits and the work is just right, but you need to be in shape and use proper lifting technique. Get asked all the time if I want to go friend/t driver. The pay would be tempting but I just remember the point of being retired is not working friend/t...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Can't speak for friend/t, but after a tour in USMC then retirement from an L/E career, I started with UPS at 54 and work p/t local sort. I'm here for the benefits and the work is just right, but you need to be in shape and use proper lifting technique. Get asked all the time if I want to go friend/t driver. The pay would be tempting but I just remember the point of being retired is not working friend/t...
Thank you for your service brother.

old levi's

blank space
Why wait. Yes its more but you are older. Im taking mine the nano second i qualify. Why wait..it might be gone

Get locked in! The experts say it's almost a wash either way, and nothing is guaranteed.
Like the number of years you will live.

Took mine at 64, 30 days after I retired. Four checks hitting the bank every month!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
After you move to Texas

Lmao
1CE9B3EA-A74C-4F59-A37E-D134D6B6D672.gif