Ndk2112

Although you have delivery experience, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts after a few months in.

Word on the street is that the other companies regular workloads feel like a part time schedule at UPS.
I have heard that. When I was at DHL it was much different then it is now. I would leave with 90 -100 stops and run 100 plus miles per day. I would see 4 different UPS drivers in my delivery area.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
I'm healthy, active, and would want to work until 67. I'm in the interview process now, and keeping an eye on the strike. Any comments?

Look at me I still ROCK!!
YEAHH BABY!!!

29a58ceadd3377d5c5ac55cbb7671bf6.jpg

Raw

Raw Member
I'm healthy, active, and would want to work until 67. I'm in the interview process now, and keeping an eye on the strike. Any comments?
I wouldn`t mind working until 67 but the body over rides the mind. At 57 , I`m just taking it year to year now! (30 years in)

old levi's

blank space
I started at 47yo. Preload for 6 weeks, then won a utility bid. Coming up on my BIG raise.

It was very tough to start, my body hated me. My body still hates me, but in different spots.

The best advice I can give you, that no one gave me is this... 9.5 list for your whole career. It might be possible to make it to 20 years at 67 with 9.5 for 10 months a year.

preload for 6 weeks?