Juneteenth 2022

badpal

I am planning to celebrate in 95 degree weather tomorrow delivering parcels. Going to be a hot week in many parts of the country. Stay safe boys and girls

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Another fake ass holiday exclusively for "workers" who collectively do the least amount of anything useful to get another paid day off at our expense.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Another fake ass holiday exclusively for "workers" who collectively do the least amount of anything useful to get another paid day off at our expense.
Don’t worry, ManBun day is coming in October. And Bang a Doll Instead of a Chick Day is next February 29th.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Celebrate what? Nobody knows what the heck it is. I'm totally serious too.

If you really need a made up holiday, make it Sunday every year.

It celebrates the slaves being freed after the civil war. I know I know, everybody on this site is going to think it is a bunch of woke crap. I do think the holiday seems a little forced. But ending slavery is certainly worth a holiday.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

It celebrates the slaves being freed after the civil war. I know I know, everybody on this site is going to think it is a bunch of woke crap. I do think the holiday seems a little forced. But ending slavery is certainly worth a holiday.
We have that already, July 4, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving. Throw MLK day in there too if you want.

Need another day? Make it a Sunday.