Just like 97' all over again!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It would be at least 10% to as much as 20% that we would lose forever.
70B514A7-576F-4023-965D-490F709A35B1.jpeg

Where did you get these percentages at.. your crystal ball ???? Is this the same one in which you “predicted “ a two tier wage (which we really already have) structure for drivers in 2008 and 2013...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
One of these days I will tell you how tough we had it.
And horny secretaries with low cut blouses throwing themselves on you the second you walk through the door???

Attachments

• 45991F4C-594A-43FB-A1F6-A470C94D7060.jpeg
    45991F4C-594A-43FB-A1F6-A470C94D7060.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 233

rod

Retired 22 years
And horny secretaries with low cut blouses throwing themselves on you the second you walk through the door???

When we recorded on paper you could manipulate them into this position depending on where you placed the deliver records. All this no signature stuff now days must really suck.

Johney

I don't think people take into consideration how many would cross after just a short time striking giving them a trained work force. I wouldn't mind you, but like I've said before I seen far too many young drivers living way beyond their means and would fold in a short time. Don't think for a second UPS isn't looking at that aspect of it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't think people take into consideration how many would cross after just a short time striking giving them a trained work force. I wouldn't mind you, but like I've said before I seen far too many young drivers living way beyond their means and would fold in a short time. Don't think for a second UPS isn't looking at that aspect of it.

I doubt all that many would have balls enough to cross. Crossing a picket line can get nasty

Johney

I doubt all that many would have balls enough to cross. Crossing a picket line can get nasty
You think more nasty than a wife at home screaming about bills? I don't think so. You see your union buddies at work, you gotta live with the wife. I know everyone that crossed in 97 here suffered for it, but had the outcome been different? Maybe not so much.