Local 710 Tentative Agreement Details

HollandMan73

The recession we will be in next month?

Smh
Well...headed for a recession anyways....already a bear market. More fed hikes on the way...tarrif war....government shutdown . Just my observation.....when people see their 401k's start to nosedive it creates fear. Like I said...710 contract will pass easily I think. Not saying it's a good contract....just not bad enough to get the no votes needed.

Last edited:

Re-Raise

After hearing how many of my coworkers haven’t taken the trouble to vote... I think we will be in the same boat as the national

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
710 has never hit the 50% threshold, very few in my building have voted, those who have voted Yes, as did I

BS. Don't believe you. There really isn't a strong reason to vote yes. There is a strong reason (combo drivers) to vote no.

While a minority of workers in my center have voted, everyone has "said" they voted no.

Also, it is my understanding that we do not have the 50% threshold language here in 710.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
BS. Don't believe you. There really isn't a strong reason to vote yes. There is a strong reason (combo drivers) to vote no.

While a minority of workers in my center have voted, everyone has "said" they voted no.

Also, it is my understanding that we do not have the 50% threshold language here in 710.
You covered under the national IBT constitution?

Then you have the 50% language.

babboo25

Banned

We have same language as the national, 50%

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I said 50% on here weeks ago
I'd sooner trust my BA.
I believe both Brownslave688, and IVEGOTTAPACKAGE4U, because based on their posts, they seem to be both knowledgeable, and fair.

Your post history, and my past dealings with you have left me with the understanding that you are a "Yes vote" shill.

babboo25

Banned
I'd sooner trust my BA.
I believe both Brownslave688, and IVEGOTTAPACKAGE4U, because based on their posts, they seem to be both knowledgeable, and fair.

Your post history, and my past dealings with you have left me with the understanding that you are a "Yes vote" shill.
My past dealings with you left me with the understanding that you know nothing about your own contract and rely on strangers to interpret it for you.