Local 710 Tentative Agreement Details

babboo25

Banned
The Corner Bar thread is not near as offensive as the Current Events Forum.
Anyone participating in the corner bar thread on here degrading your mental health?
As usual you make no sense whatsoever. All I was saying is it’s really sad at the amount of time people spend on here posting to each other, do they not have any real friends? I mean we’re talking about grown ass men on a forum all day everyday.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
As usual you make no sense whatsoever. All I was saying is it’s really sad at the amount of time people spend on here posting to each other, do they not have any real friends? I mean we’re talking about grown ass men on a forum all day everyday.
We don’t, cyber friends are the best. So stop being so jealous and why are you on here?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I know some people have yet to receive their local 710 tentative agreement packet.
So I've uploaded a copy of mine. I know the quality leaves something to be desired, but I had to use my phone, in lieu of my scanner.

I figured it was better to be able to read a bad copy of the contract than not be able to read it at all.

1ajxggG.jpg
WYyyIt4.jpg
GlplU8s.jpg
Jm8nzJj.jpg
abs48qO.jpg
N4At1wT.jpg
cyKItdf.jpg
AJJg7EB.jpg
hWKhfeQ.jpg
1lI0cj2.jpg
1jy1WZD.jpg
BDNRM40.jpg
UCmwDsH.jpg
CWVpzPo.jpg
O4eAR9f.jpg
jkwtUhE.jpg
Thank you, send me a copy , I can’t read all that

F

Frankie's Friend

Look at “the corner bar” forum, that group is on here 24/7, it makes you wonder about their mental health. Why not just set up a group text, it would be so much easier for them. I mainly use this site for the homepage articles but for whatever reason click on forums occasionally, big mistake.
giphy-8.gif

You are on Current Events in chronic fashion.
What is it to you who posts on the Corner Bar thread?
As usual, you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Re-Raise

I really don’t know, I check home page for headlines and click forum for notifications. I’ve asked to have my account deleted but that’s not possible.
Who makes you come to this site? I am confused why you need to delete an account because you can’t stop yourself.

F

Frankie's Friend

Again no sense, when am I on current events? Any evidence or facts to back that up? Didn’t think so
You live in a land of fantasy.
That is what doesnt make sense.

Again, what is it anyone else's business if people post on the Corner Bar thread?

You don't make any sense.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
If you think the market will crash or we are going to go into a recession of some sort, wouldn't you re position your 401k to avoid losing so much? Like throw it all into a bright horizon fund or something?

Have you looked recently at the 3 month and 1 year performance on any of the fund choices? If you weren't in the stable fund or the bond fund you've taken a hit, and not exactly a small hit!