Local supplements 2023-2028

Sorry didn’t mean to quote you but my point is that how can people scream about shareholders not earning and then give huge raises to new hires who haven’t earned a penny yet
I don't know how long you have been here but the starting wage for part-timers has not kept.up.well over the years

Honestly who would want to come in at 4:00 in the morning and do this job for 3 1/2 to 4 hours and maybe make 50 bucks

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This guy already voted No. Just look at his load now.
1690913048296.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wwwwwoooooooo!!! Best contract ever! Wish list complete! Campagin promises made, promises kept!

View attachment 440575

In all seriousness though. I can't speak for all the supplements but the national isn't that bad. Though Sean :censored2:ed up messing with the pension money. I understand his reasoning and thinking but most members are untrusting and aren't going to believe him.
Everybody needs to know how much their pension is going up before they vote. Sean set the benchmark at $1000.

Patetic upsco(latin america) mia got a whopping $75× yr pension from now on.... past 5 years 65. Cartage mia no feeder run protection. Can be subcontracted if done 8% cheaper than bargaining unit. No noNo ohno NOO