Local supplements 2023-2028

Karma...

its a very good ( not perfect ) contract which will enable ups to continue operating and not go under like yellow....as sean and carol say its a Win Win Win......Win......vote Yes

542thruNthru

Wwwwwoooooooo!!! Best contract ever! Wish list complete! Campagin promises made, promises kept!

S-oIha3C_400x400.jpg

In all seriousness though. I can't speak for all the supplements but the national isn't that bad. Though Sean :censored2:ed up messing with the pension money. I understand his reasoning and thinking but most members are untrusting and aren't going to believe him.

Crosscutters

So in our local the company can now do 5 - 8 hr days or 4-10 hour days. Pension got a really small bump. 15% of employees now on vacation per week ( was 10% during the summer , less rest of year.)

some1else

Banned
its a very good ( not perfect ) contract which will enable ups to continue operating and not go under like yellow....as sean and carol say its a Win Win Win......Win......vote Yes
Didn’t the teamsters give yellow a bunch of concessions and you management types ran it into the ground anyway? They just had to give a bit more concessions !

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nope. Depends on what pension is. Better be close to what the bailed out central is.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
I'm only half black
Wwwwwoooooooo!!! Best contract ever! Wish list complete! Campagin promises made, promises kept!

View attachment 440575

In all seriousness though. I can't speak for all the supplements but the national isn't that bad. Though Sean :censored2:ed up messing with the pension money. I understand his reasoning and thinking but most members are untrusting and aren't going to believe him.
After being told how we earned those profits not the shareholders, and asking us to practice picket for his ass he’s going to give the largest raises to new hires. People who didn’t earn those profits nor did they practice picket. So tell me how SOB is any different from Tome!