Lying To Employees

vantexan

In theory. To use FedEx as an example, they are reducing their business activity and cutting jobs despite not paying taxes. Just one example of how that theory is easily disproven.
Take it up with JFK who pointed out that lower taxes results in higher government revenue because when people have the chance to keep more of what they earn the resulting increased business activity brings in more to the government. No theory, has worked every time tried. Unfortunately we have a party that when they see the increased revenue they immediately set out to not only spend all of it but even more than they take in. As Dano said one time, think it was him, we don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

bacha29

Take it up with JFK who pointed out that lower taxes results in higher government revenue because when people have the chance to keep more of what they earn the resulting increased business activity brings in more to the government. No theory, has worked every time tried. Unfortunately we have a party that when they see the increased revenue they immediately set out to not only spend all of it but even more than they take in. As Dano said one time, think it was him, we don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.
Take you grievances to the site where they belong.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes. The Republicans spend like drunken sailors and then blame Democrats. Glad you agree.

It will be fine

Are you a moderator now?
It’s so tiresome that every single time Van gets involved in a conversation he has to make it political. He’s incapable of any discussion without politics. I’d prefer he stay in current events, there’s a reason why I stopped engaging in that forum. It’s toxic, I’d prefer to keep this one focused on FedEx.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It’s so tiresome that every single time Van gets involved in a conversation he has to make it political. He’s incapable of any discussion without politics. I’d prefer he stay in current events, there’s a reason why I stopped engaging in that forum. It’s toxic, I’d prefer to keep this one focused on FedEx.
Cult member.

vantexan

I was responding to a personal attack on me. What is tiresome is some here only want to hear one side of an argument and attack others personally for not agreeing with them. He's actually said a couple of things recently that I gave a green check mark to. But he has no tolerance for anything he disagrees with. My pointing out that FedEx doesn't have the money to give UPS comparable pay and benefits isn't political but HE turned it into that. But as usual you only attack the conservative response. That's why you aren't on Current Events anymore. You couldn't control the narrative. Typical.

stat 44

If they don't provide time specific service what makes everyone think customers will pay extra for regular ground service. Without this grounds margins will plummet. Can only charge for filet mignon and serve chuck for so long

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If they don't provide time specific service what makes everyone think customers will pay extra for regular ground service. Without this grounds margins will plummet. Can only charge for filet mignon and serve chuck for so long
Fat Freddy thinks all of his customers are stupid.