Lying To Employees

Mutineer

there’s a reason why I stopped engaging in that forum. It’s toxic,

That's noteworthy considering you contract for what is likely one of the more toxic companies on this planet.

There are those in Current Events who I very often disagree with. But those same people on the FedEx Forum, I am very often in complete agreement with.

It's refreshing, and also speaks volumes that people who are like cats and dogs politically all have the same opinion that FedEx is a rotten company to work for.

fedx

Extra Large Package
What's funny is you thinking you have to splain it to a weak minded conservative. Tell me something, have you seen Biden's most recent poll numbers? From ABC/Washington Post no less. The wheels are coming off.

Now be a good fellow and keep it over on Current Events. @It will be fine and @bacha29 are about to have an aneurysm.

Biden should have sky high approval ratings. Why wouldn't he? We have 10% inflation. That's an all time low, according to the MSM. We have hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens (future Democrat voters) getting reading to blow on in here this Thursday. We have banks folding left and right. We have 85,000 IRS agents with guns ready to come after Americans if they forget to pay $.05 on their taxes. We have 0 agents protecting our southern border from the upcoming invasion though. We have the MSM protecting Biden from sexual misconduct allegations from Tara Reade. We have Biden's son Hunter who accepted bribes, oops, I mean forgivable loans to give access to his daddy. We have the then VP Biden using quid pro quo to the then Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor investigating his son Hunter for corruption. Need I go on? Things are so much better under Biden than under Trump. You just don't realize it.

AB831

Biden should have sky high approval ratings. Why wouldn't he? We have 10% inflation. That's an all time low, according to the MSM. We have hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens (future Democrat voters) getting reading to blow on in here this Thursday. We have banks folding left and right. We have 85,000 IRS agents with guns ready to come after Americans if they forget to pay $.05 on their taxes. We have 0 agents protecting our southern border from the upcoming invasion though. We have the MSM protecting Biden from sexual misconduct allegations from Tara Reade. We have Biden's son Hunter who accepted bribes, oops, I mean forgivable loans to give access to his daddy. We have the then VP Biden using quid pro quo to the then Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor investigating his son Hunter for corruption. Need I go on? Things are so much better under Biden than under Trump. You just don't realize it.
Lmao.

bacha29

MAGA's do nothing all day but sit there on the rear ends watching Fox News and other hard line conservative news outlets whose sole intent is to scare people. MAGA's are made to fear not for the well being of the nation but rather to fear for their own well being and the future of their own social program benefits which for many of them is their entire livelihood .

I mentioned in the thread I posted yesterday that I was headed to an appointment. What was it? A job interview. Even though I'll be 70 later this summer and 4 times a year I stroke checks payable to the US Treasury and my state's department of revenue to cover 2023 income tax liability as long as there remains productive contribution left in me I have an obligation to put it to beneficial use, Hopefully more more beneficial and productive that to run around to any place and to any person and tell them that the sky is falling.

yadig

MAGA's do nothing all day but sit there on the rear ends watching Fox News and other hard line conservative news outlets whose sole intent is to scare people. MAGA's are made to fear not for the well being of the nation but rather to fear for their own well being and the future of their own social program benefits which for many of them is their entire livelihood .

I mentioned in the thread I posted yesterday that I was headed to an appointment. What was it? A job interview. Even though I'll be 70 later this summer and 4 times a year I stroke checks payable to the US Treasury and my state's department of revenue to cover 2023 income tax liability as long as there remains productive contribution left in me I have an obligation to put it to beneficial use, Hopefully more more beneficial and productive that to run around to any place and to any person and tell them that the sky is falling.
What are you watching? This MAGA crap is getting old from the Democrats. Who doesn’t want American to be great again?

bacha29

What are you watching? This MAGA crap is getting old from the Democrats. Who doesn’t want American to be great again?
LMAO. Just exactly who created the MAGA slogan? It wasn't the Democrats. And specifically what do you consider to be "great" and for whom should it be great?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
LMAO. Just exactly who created the MAGA slogan? It wasn't the Democrats. And specifically what do you consider to be "great" and for whom should it be great?
At least conservatives want it to be great for someone, if not everyone. Liberals want it to be crappy for everyone.

bacha29

At least conservatives want it to be great for someone, if not everyone. Liberals want it to be crappy for everyone.
Does that include the LGBT community and a woman's right to control her own reproductive abilities in whatever way she chooses? Or is that sin in your opinion?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Does that include the LGBT community and a woman's right to control her own reproductive abilities in whatever way she chooses? Or is that sin in your opinion?
LGBT community receives backlash, and rightly so, because they flaunt their bizarreness publicly. Keep it private, and live and let live.

I no more support a woman being allowed to kill her 1 year old than I do her unborn child. There are alternatives that, while not as 'convenient', are socially acceptable.

Society functions best when opposites keep their distance.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you think an 8 month pregnant woman should be allowed to smoke crack cocaine? Or is that a sin in your opinion?

yadig

She has full control, get married and stay monogamous or It is sin otherwise. what is sin?

bacha29

LGBT community receives backlash, and rightly so, because they flaunt their bizarreness publicly. Keep it private, and live and let live.

I no more support a woman being allowed to kill her 1 year old than I do her unborn child. There are alternatives that, while not as 'convenient', are socially acceptable.

Society functions best when opposites keep their distance.
Keeping a distance is one thing. Denying people the opportunity to be included or discriminated against simply because they aren't exactly like everyone else is not justice for all.

We're Americans....not the Borg....and this is not the Delta Quadrant.... nor do we have to assimilate.

bacha29

She has full control, get married and stay monogamous or It is sin otherwise. what is sin?
You don't say. And if men aren't monogamous why should women be expected to be any different? Simply because she's a woman?
They've made that point completely clear. They will no longer accept that obvious double standard.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Denying people the opportunity to be included or discriminated against simply because they aren't exactly like everyone else is not justice for all.
20221006_220445.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You MAGA's are always hollering about "parental control". If this course of action is agreeable to the parents of this minor child and is made without outside interference then you MAGA's should be pleased.
Thank you for admitting Democrats support these kinds of child abuse.

I think it's important to be honest in these discussions.

Carry on my good friend.

bacha29

Thank you for admitting Democrats support these kinds of child abuse.

I think it's important to be honest in these discussions.

Carry on my good friend.
Never said that. Parental control is just that parental control . And it's not limited to only those forms of parental control that are agreeable to you MAGA's. No one says that you have to like the decisions parents make regarding their kids under the guise of parental control but it is their right to make them not yours.