burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C776FD6F-F9E4-4886-82B9-60431FF14825.jpeg
Burrheadd, you're right. That's why I think long and hard on whether to take the position or go else where like back to the oilfield. Thanks for the reply

If you were to make it as a driver this is what you would be dealing with on a daily basis

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The preload sups have gone back to the Monday vibe bullying everyone into throwing stuff in and punching out asap. It is absolutely sickening to see new hires being told to bulk out loads like a real dumpstrfuk.

Honestly back out now unless you have prepared your life around 10+ hour shifts. I would rent nearby, having no family is a plus...

edit: mixed-up thread topic. but it is still good advice. re:can-they-take-ft-bid-away? Air driving is easy but with starvation wages

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was an air driver for 23 years ( pt & combo ).
During the PT yrs it was either feast or famine with the hours .
Thankfully I had a top rate inside PT job working Twilight .
Due to a classification error my pay only rose once from $10/hr to $11.16/ hr , seemed my classification was not mentioned in most contracts .
I had to train , with no bump , workers who started off making more than I was .
I got some payback due to another screw up when combo started , they paid me at one rate for both jobs , the higher rate .