Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell everyone UPS is fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thinking of ways to enter 15 leads a week every week

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Salesguy

Sales Member
Team, Amazon is buying zepelins to become better then us.
Now that they shift their focus on wholefoods we should take the opportunity to go out with our great brown army of motivated soldiers to inform new potential customers of something amazings that has been here for decades.
its you, its me its u(p)s.

We all heard the joe story, now its your story.

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

Why not make this week your lead contribution week?
I challange you to give me 3 leads next week.
Why not work together and make UPS great again!

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_3438.GIF

Future

Victory Ride
Team, Amazon is buying zepelins to become better then us.
Now that they shift their focus on wholefoods we should take the opportunity to go out with our great brown army of motivated soldiers to inform new potential customers of something amazings that has been here for decades.
its you, its me its u(p)s.

We all heard the joe story, now its your story.

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

Why not make this week your lead contribution week?
I challange you to give me 3 leads next week.
Why not work together and make UPS great again!
If you fix the preload ... I will give u 10 sales leads

Seriously we barely have time to go to the bathroom during the day. We get out of the building so late that we have to run straight air. Scrambling to get businesses delivered before they close. What can we offer these customers?

Salesguy

Sales Member
Seriously we barely have time to go to the bathroom during the day. We get out of the building so late that we have to run straight air. Scrambling to get businesses delivered before they close. What can we offer these customers?

The answer to fix this is in the second sentence of your post.
On time is why we are in business. A late truck can not be a daily excuse. Talk to your Sup and inspire him with your sollution.
Thank you for getting up every day and provide service for UPS.

Future

Victory Ride
On time is why we are in business. A late truck can not be a daily excuse. Talk to your Sup and inspire him with your sollution.
I have too do a song and dance ...2 our customers that we have now ...y their NDA is being delivered late .... its embarrassing....

It's late trailers air and ground. It's hard to beat the competition when they have at least an hour head start on you. Delivering and picking up customers at the same time isn't service. Many if them count in us getting there early so they can turn the product over and ship it out later that day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have too do a song and dance ...2 our customers that we have now ...y their NDA is being delivered late .... its embarrassing....

You do not have to cover upffor their inability to get our air here on time or to get us out of the building on time. Simply give them your immediate supervisor or center manager's name(s) and phone number and let them deal with it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lol! We can't handle the air volume we have now. How can we possibly convince someone to go through with a new account???

Salesguy

Sales Member
It's late trailers air and ground. It's hard to beat the competition when they have at least an hour head start on you. Delivering and picking up customers at the same time isn't service. Many if them count in us getting there early so they can turn the product over and ship it out later that day.

Yes I agree, its a mutual responsibility of IE and OPS to make this so. Its a patient nit a package should also be in our minds of our ramp and hub people. We can not be late when it is about medical. That is not a question of pack, repack and ship. Its a matter of life. Thanjs to UPS ERs can operate. It is you who make this possible... we must all be aware of the big responsibilty we have. pls remind your Supv...its a patient...not a packge...

Yes I agree, its a mutual responsibility of IE and OPS to make this so. Its a patient nit a package should also be in our minds of our ramp and hub people. We can not be late when it is about medical. That is not a question of pack, repack and ship. Its a matter of life. Thanjs to UPS ERs can operate. It is you who make this possible... we must all be aware of the big responsibilty we have. pls remind your Supv...its a patient...not a packge...
They don't care. You have no idea.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Don't worry about handling the volume. We will adapt.
More volume is more jobs.

Creating leads is creating jobs.
We have enough volume for five more routes to run in my center let alone my building. Go back to your crappy Sanka coffee and give the wife a slap on the rear end. But quit blowing smoke ya management piece of crap.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Don't worry about handling the volume. We will adapt.
More volume is more jobs.

Creating leads is creating jobs.
Adapt? I'm not gonna lie. If I had to ship something right now that no-sh*-critically had to be somewhere tomorrow morning, I would use FedEx. The confidence just isn't here right now.