Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell everyone UPS is fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thinking of ways to enter 15 leads a week every week

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Salesguy

Sales Member
We have enough volume for five more routes to run in my center let alone my building. Go back to your crappy Sanka coffee and give the wife a slap on the rear end. But quit blowing smoke ya management piece of crap.

I am not slapping my trophy wife.
I do love volume as it will get me a bigger BMW.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Uh lets look at this...

As people have conveyed above the morale is garbage for these drivers. So if UPS wants to instill your type of enthusiasm then they need to look into their selves and see what they can do on their end to give people the confidence to shoot for leads because any real salesman knows that confidence is best tool in your arsenal. Managment needs to respect the contract and stop pushing limits. If UPS wants more leads then allow the time for drivers to make the leads without getting chewed out. Stop shoving overtime down everyone's throats and keeping people away from their families so that all these metrics are met for the sake of looking good on conference calls and making it appear everything is all good.

Honestly has there been any type introspective as to why San Francisco happened? If so what have they done about it?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Eh need to be honest, UPS is buying the cars for me.
Not for long, keep running it into the ground, this next contract, we may turn things back to the 1930s. Whatever car you roll into that parking lot with will be smashed and flipped the hell over. Then I'll light it on fire after I take a dump in the passenger seat.

Don't knock his Kia.
VV0iRgQtnm23u.gif

Salesguy

Sales Member
Uh lets look at this...

As people have conveyed above the morale is garbage for these drivers. So if UPS wants to instill your type of enthusiasm then they need to look into their selves and see what they can do on their end to give people the confidence to shoot for leads because any real salesman knows that confidence is best tool in your arsenal. Managment needs to respect the contract and stop pushing limits. If UPS wants more leads then allow the time for drivers to make the leads without getting chewed out. Stop shoving overtime down everyone's throats and keeping people away from their families so that all these metrics are met for the sake of looking good on conference calls and making it appear everything is all good.

Honestly has there been any type introspective as to why San Francisco happened? If so what have they done about it?

Thx for your contribution to thus discussion.
Having to much volume is a luxurious problem.
look what happens if we have dont have enough volume.
pls talk to your sup and your peers and show what is really going on on the streets. You are very important to us and we want you to be happy at UPS.