• submitting 9 leads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell everyone UPS is fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thinking of ways to enter 15 leads a week every week

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

RuthlessSupSlayer

Thx for your contribution to thus discussion.
Having to much volume is a luxurious problem.
look what happens if we have dont have enough volume.
pls talk to your sup and your peers and show what is really going on on the streets. You are very important to us and we want you to be happy at UPS.

Although i agree with your volume comment but if the company can't handle it properly then it becomes an evil that sinks a ship.

Talk to my sup? WTF can they do? All they can do is say how good they overworked the staff. I mean seriously, if you want others to make UPS better than you need to do something besides coming here to get others to get you leads so you can make more money. Because this isnt about UPS this is about you. Ill tell you what if was a salesman and my clients are their premium airs late i would be throwing a fit. So why don't you do something about it besides asking people to talk to a sup who can't even get a 10 minute meeting with a district manager.

Salesguy

Sales Member
Although i agree with your volume comment but if the company can't handle it properly then it becomes an evil that sinks a ship.

Talk to my sup? WTF can they do? All they can do is say how good they overworked the staff. I mean seriously, if you want others to make UPS better than you need to do something besides coming here to get others to get you leads so you can make more money. Because this isnt about UPS this is about you. Ill tell you what if was a salesman and my clients are their premium airs late i would be throwing a fit. So why don't you do something about it besides asking people to talk to a sup who can't even get a 10 minute meeting with a district manager.

Improvements always need to start somewhere. A DM might be a step to far to begin your journey. We are not amused when we need to tell customers or excuse ourselves whe we are late but we do it with pride. because we know tomorrow will be a better day.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Improvements always need to start somewhere. A DM might be a step to far to begin your journey. We are not amused when we need to tell customers or excuse ourselves whe we are late but we do it with pride. because we know tomorrow will be a better day.

Well who else can approve the mass hiring of drivers?

Secondly how will tomorrow be a better day if nothing gets done to improve the situation? Because if my other jobs organization got a late delivery guess what can happen? Someone dies peiord and no i am not exaggerating and that's why they use fed ex. And no i don't feel good about saying that but thats truth cereal for you just add milk.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Memory eraser 16072017072926.jpg

Box Ox

Having to much volume is a luxurious problem.

Because it's only a numbers game for you. For the drivers, the consequences of the Company consistently refusing to handle existing volume properly are very negative, and very real for the people that actually touch the packages.

And yet, here you still are. Asking how we can help you shove more volume into the system. With no regard for the much bigger problem of drivers not being treated like human beings when their days are planned.

Probably not a good time for you to be asking for favors.

Future

Victory Ride
You do not have to cover upffor their inability to get our air here on time or to get us out of the building on time. Simply give them your immediate supervisor or center manager's name(s) and phone number and let them deal with it.
I take it personal.... I know I shouldn't ....but I feel I owe them a reason ...when I deliver NDA at 4pm ...