My first accident

Future

Victory Ride
Any damage
5894B834-C905-4E8E-8EF0-FA2DD24F22BE.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know im not supposed to go into drivways but this place was off a major busy road with lots of traffic where car drive 55 miles an hour on and to be honest there was more than enough space for me to actually turn around in it without hitting it thats why im like wtf it was totally avoidable.
Trying to avoid a back lmao.

Dude they’ve got you brainwashed all to hell.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
One accident in three years is nothing, I had three my first year. I had one a few months ago and I have 29 years of safe driving. Stuff happens, it only takes a second to lose your concentration and make a bad decision.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What's so great about being in the circle of honor?
Some people care about doing a good job and becoming the best of the best. That patch does earn a lot of respect from fellow drivers, management, retired UPSers, and even strangers I have run into while out shopping. There is nothing wrong in having pride in what you do, not everything revolves around money. Some people are happy with just being mediocre in life, whatever floats your boat.

Some people care about doing a good job and becoming the best of the best. That patch does earn a lot of respect from fellow drivers, management, retired UPSers, and even strangers I have run into while out shopping. There is nothing wrong in having pride in what you do, not everything revolves around money. Some people are happy with just being mediocre in life, whatever floats your boat.
Unfortunately now a broken mirror is an accident. Not like the old days....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Unfortunately now a broken mirror is an accident. Not like the old days....
And hitting a dog that chases your car. I did crack more than my share of side mirrors "adjusting" them with a tree limb. Management doesn't usually want to charge us with anything as minor as that. I had one Center Manager drive out to my area and replace one himself.