New 9.5 question. (Hopefully)

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The language is not vague at all.

9 hours and 31 minutes, is over 9.5

Next Day Air is late.... at 10:31am.

Are you willing to negotiate over this issue ?

-Bug-
I used the same example when my manager said "You only went over 9.5 by 5 min."
I said "Ok as long as I know tomorrow I can deliver air till 10:35 and closed business at 5:05."

wide load

UPS could help solve this problem by letting us start earlier. More hours of daylight to work in, get air and ground off at the same time. Have a less tired and stressed work force.

Safety my ass.
I'm on the same page brother. We used to be able to wrap at 8:30. Lately we can't even get wrapped by 915.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Out the door 9:15- 9:30 almost every day. Run straight air and start my route at 10:30

It's BS

I believe every building in my division is doing the same thing. It sucks for everyone. I believe the air drivers will make almost as much as the drivers this year because we have been getting out of the building so late.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I believe every building in my division is doing the same thing. It sucks for everyone. I believe the air drivers will make almost as much as the drivers this year because we have been getting out of the building so late.
What's the problem? Louisville?

They also cut some air routes. I can't figure it out. How many late airs a day are acceptable? But don't a miss ground stop, run that misload off.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
They also cut some air routes. I can't figure it out. How many late airs a day are acceptable? But don't a miss ground stop, run that misload off.
It doesn't make any sense?

They love to isolate a variable, then chase it.....

.....at the expense of the the rest of the operation.

pfft-lmnop.

~Bbbl~™

wide load

So who's slacking? What's the issue?

wide load

It doesn't make any sense?

They love to isolate a variable, then chase it.....

.....at the expense of the the rest of the operation.

pfft-lmnop.

~Bbbl~™
Latest thing I've heard is the focus is reducing missed not air on time. Who is running this place?