ManInBrown

I get bit, my whole entire day is being stopped. Calling center informing them, then calling police and getting a proper report filled out. Then calling my lawyer. Happened once and that's exactly what I did. You're dog bites me I'm suing you. End of story.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Fur tags.
Driver follow ups.

And BTW the actual, proper way to sheet a "dog" is missed.
But then you know nothing of operations, do you?
the thing about the corporate DIAD training is that it's written by somebody who has never seen a package center, and also comes with the caveat of "local management practices override this training"

35years

Gravy route
the thing about the corporate DIAD training is that it's written by somebody who has never seen a package center, and also comes with the caveat of "local management practices override this training"
Who said anything about DIAD training.

Corporate training for the approved methods were certainly produced by operations people.

Who/what are you quoting in the caveat "local management practices override this training"?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Who said anything about DIAD training.

Corporate training for the approved methods were certainly produced by operations people.

Who/what are you quoting in the caveat "local management practices override this training"?
it's a DIAD training module, that's where that comes from, nowhere else

and no the Corporate stuff is not produced by ops people, unless you've been on the phone with them before trying to explain what a PAL is, cuz i have

35years

Gravy route
it's a DIAD training module, that's where that comes from, nowhere else

and no the Corporate stuff is not produced by ops people, unless you've been on the phone with them before trying to explain what a PAL is, cuz i have
Are you saying that the actual 340 methods were not produced by operations/IE?

Are you saying that the approved methods can be altered by local management?

I have never seen that caveat in my DIAD modules.

Can you produce a picture?

I have all training modules done in the DIAD recorded in pictures. I would like to see that caveat in a pic. if I missed it.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Are you saying that the actual 340 methods were not produced by operations?

Are you saying that the approved methods can be altered by local management?

I have never seen that caveat in my DIAD modules.

Can you produce a picture?

I have all training modules done in the DIAD recorded in pictures.
okay dude that's nice lol drive safe

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
My peak route is full of farms and hillbilly trailer bumpkins who each have about 10 different dogs of varying degrees of shapes, sizes and cleanliness who come charging down the driveway or out of the double-wide. Some of them are so bold that they'll actually block the side doors so I can't get out. The country mentality is that dogs are more of a form of shrunken-down livestock or four-legged ADT so they just let them run loose.
I've resorted to carrying pepper spray. I asked my sup and his reply was "do what you need to do."

wayfair

swollen member
3rd floor balcony/fire escape on back of Apt bldg.
Knock on back door for sig.
Lady lets little ankle biter out.
Yap, yap.
Driver kicks at dog to keep him away.
His foot hooks under dog's belly and dog is air born.
Flies off balcony into a snowbank far below.
Dog was stunned but survived.
Lady did not sue UPS, driver did not sue for dog attack.

Next stop.

You climbed up the fire escape 3 floors???

Over 70

3rd floor balcony/fire escape on back of Apt bldg.
Knock on back door for sig.
Lady lets little ankle biter out.
Yap, yap.
Driver kicks at dog to keep him away.
His foot hooks under dog's belly and dog is air born.
Flies off balcony into a snowbank far below.
Dog was stunned but survived.
Lady did not sue UPS, driver did not sue for dog attack.

Next stop.

So, how hot was she that you were hitting the back door?

rod

Retired 22 years
I get bit, my whole entire day is being stopped. Calling center informing them, then calling police and getting a proper report filled out. Then calling my lawyer. Happened once and that's exactly what I did. You're dog bites me I'm suing you. End of story.

It used to be dog bites were an easy 5K from the homeowners insurance policy. About 4K take home after lawyer fees.

35years

Gravy route
You climbed up the fire escape 3 floors???
Old style brick apt bldg. 12 Apts all accessible from back balcony/steps/fire escape. If you use the front door you still have to climb the stairs but don't have a place to D.R. the pkgs that can be released. Never used the front door at those type bldgs. Also back steps are right on the alley and Apts have buzzers at the back doors.