No more sigs at commercial stops!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
The hot girl at the front desk?

He prefers farm animals

970bbeca899854abbecfaf7f5d77b12b.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
McKesson is one of the shippers that will not allow you to use CIR.

Our center is at 94% compliance on CIR.

I have had a few customers ask about it but for the most part consignees have embraced the new "service" offering as they don't have to stop what they are doing to sign for their packages.
I have a Class 4 Federal Building on my route, each entity (VA, IRS, SS, Bankruptcy Court, Secret Service, ATF, OSHA, etc) all require a signature on every package type.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Commercial release requires you to make customer contact and record their name.

Most of my customers are there to sign. Only way to save time is if you have to find somebody, but even then, if they are not there, you have to find them, so how much time are you saving?

You mean according to new time allowances or in the real world?

have you guys actually tried it or are you just being autistic because it’s new?

i’ve used it in multiple states in multiple settings, on both coasts, it’s faster than a sig, what are you looking for a :censored2:ing thesis on it?

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Commercial release requires you to make customer contact and record their name.

Most of my customers are there to sign. Only way to save time is if you have to find somebody, but even then, if they are not there, you have to find them, so how much time are you saving?

A ton, in my opinion. Drop package, ask for a name and complete the diad process walking back to the truck. I’m engaging with people 10 seconds max.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
have you guys actually tried it or are you just being autistic because it’s new?

i’ve used it in multiple states in multiple settings, on both coasts, it’s faster than a sig, what are you looking for a :censored2:ing thesis on it?
Could be a slight bit faster, but not always.

All in all, I can't see much difference using it

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

We were told when this rolled out with the usual lack of preparedness that A. Needing a signature at a business for a Surepost would be fixed and B. The DIAD would update signatures as we typed them in instead of pulling them out of a random day seemingly 3 years ago. If you want your technology to save time then hire some 3rd graders and do it right.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We were told when this rolled out with the usual lack of preparedness that A. Needing a signature at a business for a Surepost would be fixed and B. The DIAD would update signatures as we typed them in instead of pulling them out of a random day seemingly 3 years ago. If you want your technology to save time then hire some 3rd graders and do it right.

Names are updated every 30 days.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The last thing the company ever does is get input from the drivers that use the program.