Now FedEx Ground is done with Amazon

Staydryitsraining

Today the Amazon sprinter van on my route was driving and parking on the wrong side of the road (as usual) and tried to get me to go around him so he wouldn’t have to move to the CORRECT side to let me continue to my next stop. He was also parked at my next stop. He seemed adamantly against doing the right thing and was also pointing at the house I was parked in front of as his next stop. So, I threw it in park and rested on the steering wheel to give him time to reconsider the situation. About thirty seconds later he moved over. What a clown. These dumbasses are going to cause an accident.

They also stack boxes in front of the middle of garages and people are backing out and over their own packages because they have no clue the stuff is even there. Which they would if their drivers would bother to knock. At best they are like watching our worst drivers.
They could be convicted pedos. 95% of Amazon customers wouldnt care.

Scuba Steve

Great news. Either more work for us, or UPS drops them altogether as well, And Bezos drowns in his own vomit trying to get all his stuff delivered using his ex con workforce in their cute little sprinter vans and their personal Prius’s.

I posted that Amazon has tractors now matching their Sprinters. There will be “ex con” methed up Semi drivers working for pennies at Amazon. Amazons airline is subbed out and pays lowest wage in the industry. The carriers are reducing min flight time to get pilots. You can fly a shiny 767 almost right out of flight school..

UPS will see volume increases until Bezo’s plan is fully in place. Then the volume will drop significantly. Things seem to be pointing to Amazon partnering with DHL. Amazon needs an Intl network. DHL needs a North American network. Both will have increased volume from each other at reduced costs. Both will be able to serve markets where each other under serve.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I posted that Amazon has tractors now matching their Sprinters. There will be “ex con” methed up Semi drivers working for pennies at Amazon. Amazons airline is subbed out and pays lowest wage in the industry. The carriers are reducing min flight time to get pilots. You can fly a shiny 767 almost right out of flight school..

UPS will see volume increases until Bezo’s plan is fully in place. Then the volume will drop significantly. Things seem to be pointing to Amazon partnering with DHL. Amazon needs an Intl network. DHL needs a North American network. Both will have increased volume from each other at reduced costs. Both will be able to serve markets where each other under serve.
Both will be in close contact with parole officers if their employees

Zowert

Today the Amazon sprinter van on my route was driving and parking on the wrong side of the road (as usual) and tried to get me to go around him so he wouldn’t have to move to the CORRECT side to let me continue to my next stop. He was also parked at my next stop. He seemed adamantly against doing the right thing...

Every Amazon driver I have seen had zero sense of professionalism. From the way they drive to where they leave packages. The other day I saw a Prime van do a five point U-turn in the middle of a busy two lane road. The dude could’ve went around the block and got to his next stop faster. They’re way too reliant on GPS. Amazon is just filling the roads with distracted, unmotivated and careless drivers.

Staydryitsraining

Every Amazon driver I have seen had zero sense of professionalism. From the way they drive to where they leave packages. The other day I saw a Prime van do a five point U-turn in the middle of a busy two lane road. The dude could’ve went around the block and got to his next stop faster. They’re way too reliant on GPS. Amazon is just filling the roads with distracted, unmotivated and careless drivers.
No one cares so what does it matter

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Today the Amazon sprinter van on my route was driving and parking on the wrong side of the road

we all talk about professionalism and delivery methods and brown package car vs. white sprinter but here is the truth and john q. publics take on the matter. nobody cares who delivers there crap and nobody wants to see or interact with the delivery man. all they want is an alert on there phone with a pic of the package on there steps one to two days after they order said crap. and as i witnessed this week, nobody wants to sit behind a correctly parked and secured brown truck with flashers on blocking the street making a delivery around the corner from there house while there trying to get to work. (after stopping for a iced slushy coffee thingy). they much rather prefer seeing that white sprinter parked half up the curb facing the wrong way but NOT blocking that side street as they speed on by slurping that straw. and another thing is, nobody (40 or under) cares if your in uniform or if your truck is clean or if you got a beard or tattoos. even in commercial areas. whats the diff in you go in with a delivery with a beard and tatts only to deliver to some guy or girl with more tatts than you and a ring in there nose? change with the times or get left behind.

BootsOnTarmac

Training. I wonder how many hours Amazon provides before going on the road, verses UPS or Fedex Express or even Fedex Ground? Just because you can drive a car with a decent DMV, does that make you a Professional Driver all of a sudden? Seems like Amazon is just the UBER of package delivery.

Integrity

Binge Poster
we all talk about professionalism and delivery methods and brown package car vs. white sprinter but here is the truth and john q. publics take on the matter. nobody cares who delivers there crap and nobody wants to see or interact with the delivery man. all they want is an alert on there phone with a pic of the package on there steps one to two days after they order said crap. and as i witnessed this week, nobody wants to sit behind a correctly parked and secured brown truck with flashers on blocking the street making a delivery around the corner from there house while there trying to get to work. (after stopping for a iced slushy coffee thingy). they much rather prefer seeing that white sprinter parked half up the curb facing the wrong way but NOT blocking that side street as they speed on by slurping that straw. and another thing is, nobody (40 or under) cares if your in uniform or if your truck is clean or if you got a beard or tattoos. even in commercial areas. whats the diff in you go in with a delivery with a beard and tatts only to deliver to some guy or girl with more tatts than you and a ring in there nose? change with the times or get left behind.
Interesting thoughts well put I would have to say.

Overpaid Union Thug

Each and every customer I’ve spoken to about Amazon (they always initiate the topic) cares. Their lack of professionalism is leading to damaged packages and reckless driving. Rampant unprofessionalism leads to more mistakes and accidents than by those that actually know what they are doing. So again....watching a typical Amazon driver is like watching the worst of UPS.

This morning I personally witnessed two Amazon vans nearly cause what would have likely resulted in an eight car accident while turning off an on ramp from the interstate. They were both tailgating and both passed the vehicles they were behind while cutting other vehicles off. Yesterday’s lady told another driver one passed her at a high rate of speed in her neighborhood and ended up delivering to her house. Boy did he get an ear full when he returned to his van.

Their mistakes are being noticed and will eventually get someone hurt or killed. Not all towns/cities are populated primarily by millennials that don’t care about these things. There are plenty of retirees and stay at home folks that see just how bad/dangerous Amazon is. To me it’s just another good reason why people need to stop being lazy and shop around more for a better price. Maybe we can get some of these maniacs off the roads in the process.

Staydryitsraining

Each and every customer I’ve spoken to about Amazon (they always initiate the topic) cares. Their lack of professionalism is leading to damaged packages and reckless driving. Rampant unprofessionalism leads to more mistakes and accidents than by those that actually know what they are doing. So again....watching a typical Amazon driver is like watching the worst of UPS.

This morning I personally witnessed two Amazon vans nearly cause what would have likely resulted in an eight car accident while turning off an on ramp from the interstate. They were both tailgating and both passed the vehicles they were behind while cutting other vehicles off. Yesterday’s lady told another driver one passed her at a high rate of speed in her neighborhood and ended up delivering to her house. Boy did he get an ear full when he returned to his van.

Their mistakes are being noticed and will eventually get someone hurt or killed. Not all towns/cities are populated primarily by millennials that don’t care about these things. There are plenty of retirees and stay at home folks that see just how bad/dangerous Amazon is. To me it’s just another good reason why people need to stop being lazy and shop around more for a better price. Maybe we can get some of these maniacs off the roads in the process.
Doesn't matter. They will continue to grow their own operation and pull out of using ups

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
They could be convicted pedos. 95% of Amazon customers wouldnt care.
Or former car reviewers
hqdefault.jpg

(They do have The Grand Tour anyways)

reginald95

Get off the UPS teat and open your damn eyes.

Prime week is a perfect example.

They allowed ONE company to completely disrupt operations and cause service failures in :censored2:ing July.

We were fine during prime week in our region. Speak for yourself pal.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I’m just wondering where and when the first Amazon driver will be shot and killed for driving up to someone’s house out in the country late at night.