Now FedEx Ground is done with Amazon

oldngray

nowhere special
I think Amazon has hardly been using FedEx ground for much for the past year or even longer. Shouldn't make much difference if their trickle of packages is cut off.

The Driver

I drive.
I think Amazon has hardly been using FedEx ground for much for the past year or even longer. Shouldn't make much difference if their trickle of packages is cut off.

I do wonder how many extra stops this will add to the average route. Even 15 more is too freaking much for me at this point. I'm at the breaking point as is it is (not mentally).

oldngray

nowhere special
I do wonder how many extra stops this will add to the average route. Even 15 more is too freaking much for me at this point. I'm at the breaking point as is it is (not mentally).
Probably depends on the area. Won't make much difference around here.

Zowert

I wonder what would happen if we cut ties with Amazon. There’s no way the post office could pick up the extra volume. Amazon would be screwed.

BlackCat

Rightttt. From a company that knows how to make billions each year I am sure ups will put all its eggs in one basket. Get a grip mate.
Get off the UPS teat and open your damn eyes.

Prime week is a perfect example.

They allowed ONE company to completely disrupt operations and cause service failures in :censored2:ing July.

ManInBrown

Great news. Either more work for us, or UPS drops them altogether as well, And Bezos drowns in his own vomit trying to get all his stuff delivered using his ex con workforce in their cute little sprinter vans and their personal Prius’s.

ManInBrown

I wonder what would happen if we cut ties with Amazon. There’s no way the post office could pick up the extra volume. Amazon would be screwed.
Should have been done years ago. If we dropped them also, they would be so screwed its not even funny. The second they became a competitor we should have dumped them.