Oh boy, Amazon is going to steal all our help.

542thruNthru

kxl7z.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Knob creek is bottom shelf. So is New Belgium to be honest. But New Belgium is stepping outside the lines doing new things. There spicy pumpkin beer was fantastic this year. I rate it 2nd out of about 10 I tried
Knob creek is meh to me.

It's good enough I feel bad mixing it with diet but nowhere good enough to drink neat.

Needs some ice and water added.

clean hairy

South Jersey we call them moronic imbeciles. Point to the green house, say go to number 433, the green house. What’s the “helper” do? Goes to the red house. Some I’ve had were so fat they couldn’t even buckle the seat belt. Some think 10am means noon?
You ever hand a helper a box with address of say, 626 and they ask if they should read it right to left or left to right?

WTFm8

I wonder if Amazon allows people to wander around looking at their phones....

Or, sit in the bathroom for a half hour everyday ?

Yea. They actually do allow people to go to the restroom for way too long/frequent.

Their production standards are also very low in every inside position except loading in outbound.

Worked there 18 months 2010-2012 and helped start up/train new management over 5 weeks in Plainfield Indiana and was offered a transfer but turned it down and quit 8 months later.

Too much inside stupidity/poor management, I’d never take that position there or here at UPS... I will possibly consider becoming a steward in a few years tho.

WTFm8

I overheard a shop steward saying corporate will never budge on the $15/hr min. wage because they argue that a $15/hr min. wage for a part-time job is just that- a part-time job. It's not meant to be livable.

... the hours worked should be the reason it’s not a liveable income... not the hourly pay.

Personally I think inside should be $13/hr to start for first 90 calender days regardless of days worked. Then bump to $14, then go to $15 after 1 year. From there the typical annual wage increases.