Only comment if you really hated going to work

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I liked my job for the majority of time. Some bad managers made it rough from time to time but that was only a couple minutes at start and end of shift. BP would go back to normal when I left the yard.

I love being retired.

If you hate your job you should leave. It is not good for your health.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I liked my job for the majority of time. Some bad managers made it rough from time to time but that was only a couple minutes at start and end of shift. BP would go back to normal when I left the yard.

I love being retired.

If you hate your job you should leave. It is not good for your health.

Do you miss climbing up on that pole and having the day drinkers throw dollar bills at ya ?

Pooter

This job blows but man it's hard not clocking in for that sweet $34+

Screw busy roads, construction, cat piss houses, dispatch, traffic, NDAs, bulk, irregs, crappy weather.

Only part I enjoy is 75' weather and collecting paycheck every Friday :D

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
This job blows but man it's hard not clocking in for that sweet $34+

Screw busy roads, construction, cat piss houses, dispatch, traffic, NDAs, bulk, irregs, crappy weather.

Only part I enjoy is 75' weather and collecting paycheck every Friday :D
Amen The cat piss houses are the worst, especially when it's a sign req and they open the door and it hits you hard, WTF

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Lol, you HAVE to take a step back!
It's comparable to hitting the smelling salts during a football game when you got lit up. Can't understand how some people can live in the conditions they do. It is especially sad when kids are living there as well. Clean your house freak.

wayfair

swollen member
Amen The cat piss houses are the worst, especially when it's a sign req and they open the door and it hits you hard, WTF

I've got a cat lady on the route that gets med's 2x a month... you can smell it when you step off the car. Here's the kicker, her apartment has NO carpet, all tile...

"don't let my babies out"

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I hate it more so when I'm on my way in. Once I'm out of the building and headed down to my route I usually realize it's not as bad as I made it out to be.

wayfair

swollen member
I hate it more so when I'm on my way in. Once I'm out of the building and headed down to my route I usually realize it's not as bad as I made it out to be.
a couple of weeks ago, I thought I was having a bad day.
I had a NDA box of flowers to deliver, a younger lady, I say upper 20's or so, met me at the door.
She said thanks so much, and I asked her if it was her birthday.
She told me no, that her Dad had just passed.....

I thought I was having a bad day...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I had a NDA box of flowers to deliver, a younger lady, I say upper 20's or so, met me at the door.

I generally don't initiate any kind of conversation with people on route. Two pieces today; thanks, have a good day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"I am very sorry for your loss."