Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

tadpole

Just gonna be honest here, its a part time job for a reason. Why should they make equal pay? If you want to make more money, then why are you doing a part time job? Also, is it really that hard to load and unload trailers? It’s basically grunt work, and you should make accordingly. 21 is more than good enough for what they do
UPS wants to use as much cheap part-time labor as they can to save money. A lot of hard-working people like me had to work more than 5 years to go full time. And some of them commute over an hour each way to get a measly 3.5 hours. When working at night, it isn't always easy to find a viable 2nd job that's schedule will line up to allow a full night's sleep. Especially when UPS demands that you be flexible and stay as long as they need you, which is more than 8 hours a day during peak.
Loading 5 package cars on the preload was every bit as hard or harder as driving, in my opinion.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Clearly you do care, a great deal. You fail to think outside the box, a very primitive thought process who continuously fails to engage in proper discussion without getting a stick up your ass, alongside your incoherent rambling.

I bet last contract you were also like "we're on the top of the food chain, derp derp derp." That's not how progress is made and that attitude is NOT why we are where we are today.
Last contract Hoffa and Taylor stuck it up our wazoo because the rank and file didn't vote

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It absolutely does not say that, you’re reading it wrong.

UPS can lower or take away the MRA at any time they want
Screenshot_20230728-215942_All PDF Reader.jpg

Doesn't it?