Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
your employer is paying a VALUE for your work (denominated in X currency), so yes absolutely the VALUE should stay the same regardless of how hyperinflated your government makes that currency
I love how you try to compare 1980's pay to today.
It was a trained skilled position back then, now a lab monkey could do a passable job.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Hub and preload work have been so dumbed down, you don't even have to look at the shipping labels anymore.
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

If you don't like your pay, LEAVE !!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It was a trained skilled position back then, now a lab monkey could do a passable job.

Hub and preload work have been so dumbed down, you don't even have to look at the shipping labels anymore.

To be fair, Delivering for Dummies (Orion 2.0) with turn by turn navigation has dumbed down the driver job as well. KId's today would give you the "Huh?" look if you asked them what Area Knowledge was.

TheDudeAbides92

Just gonna be honest here, it’s a part time job for a reason. Why should they make equal pay? If you want to make more money, then why are you doing a part time job? Also, is it really that hard to load and unload trailers? It’s basically grunt work, and you should make accordingly. 21 is more than good enough for what they do
Can’t really disagree. I’m more concerned about the opportunity to go full time than what the rate is for pt I’m surprised a lot of others don’t feel the same

TheDudeAbides92

keeping pace with inflation, it should be $31/hr technically

your government has been robbing you for so long you don't even know how to assign value to work correctly
It isn’t really a company’s responsibility to make up for inflation caused by the criminal government though. They keep spending money they don’t have and screwing everyone else which at some point has gotta stop

this is not true in the slightest, please retire boomer you are way way way out of touch with reality

It isn’t really a company’s responsibility to make up for inflation caused by the criminal government though. They keep spending money they don’t have and screwing everyone else which at some point has gotta stop
it's a company's responsibility to pay a value wage for value work, the specific dollar amount is kabuki theater for the cattle

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
He works in IE.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If true, then what the
9f05bbc43e4c7c4b1a398c154f2405c9.gif
is s/he bitching about !!!

Last edited: