Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

Karma...

Preload is the hardest most demanding job in our building, so there’s that.
agreed and should be compensated accordingly.....the night shift deserves differential pay....I am being fair and the fters continue to treat the pters as serfs and second class teamsters.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
agreed and should be compensated accordingly.....the night shift deserves differential pay....I am being fair and the fters continue to treat the pters as serfs and second class teamsters.
WRONG
We treat you like people who are doing THE SAME JOBS we already did !!!!
Try to keep up !!

542thruNthru

Just gonna be honest here, its a part time job for a reason. Why should they make equal pay? If you want to make more money, then why are you doing a part time job? Also, is it really that hard to load and unload trailers? It’s basically grunt work, and you should make accordingly. 21 is more than good enough for what they do
Lol, a driver that thinks his job isn't basically grunt work.

Brownwind

FFS
Then get better at your job.
Adapting to changing work conditions is something we all deal with on all our jobs until the day we retire.
The job isn't hard, your mindset is.
I’m a 34 year driver who gets called into preload daily and am great at my job. Saying loading 4 bricked out trucks with a heavy flow is easy is ridiculous. No matter what the wage or mindset is. Many of the preloaders get little training other than slogans and acronyms to do their job.
Just checking if you’re a sup??

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I’m a 34 year driver who gets called into preload daily and am great at my job. Saying loading 4 bricked out trucks with a heavy flow is easy is ridiculous. No matter what the wage or mindset is. Many of the preloaders get little training other than slogans and acronyms to do their job.
Just checking if you’re a sup??
I've been driving as long as you
There are no easy jobs at UPS and we are all paid accordingly.
PAL labels are way easier than the load charts, stop counts and add/cuts we dealt with back in the day.
It's not even disputable.

I've been driving as long as you
There are no easy jobs at UPS and we are all paid accordingly.
PAL labels are way easier than the load charts, stop counts and add/cuts we dealt with back in the day.
It's not even disputable.
And you have no all the ZIP codes in order to do the sort aisle
They used to put hand stampers on us so they could audit us for misdorts back in the day

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
And you have no all the ZIP codes in order to do the sort aisle
They used to put hand stampers on us so they could audit us for Miss sorts back in the day
Here we got paid the extra buck doing the sort
Now the sticker tells you where everything goes
Like I said in an earlier post, a lab monkey could be taught which cage/belt/truck to put the box in :lol: :lol:

You just showed how stupidly naive and uninformed you are.
You wouldn't survive reality 30-40 years ago.
sure boomer whatever you say

1645205876247.gif