Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If true, then what the
9f05bbc43e4c7c4b1a398c154f2405c9.gif
is s/he bitching about !!!
folks, notice the boomer mentality:
>"does this directly benefit me? if no, then i don't give it any thought whatsoever!"

this is why your generation has taken one of the greatest nations in history and literally sold it into degeneracy and failure, and for what? your own selfishness and inability to think beyond what's directly in front of you

all so you can sit in a retirement center being abused by a nigerian nurse while you wonder how could this have possibly happened to you, or why your children (who you dis-inherited) never reach out to help you

i would pity you if i wasn't utterly disgusted by your entire brood

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
>"does this directly benefit me? if no, then i don't give it any thought whatsoever!"

this is why your generation has taken one of the greatest nations in history and literally sold it into degeneracy and failure, and for what? your own selfishness and inability to think beyond what's directly in front of you

all so you can sit in a retirement center being abused by a nigerian nurse while you wonder how could this have possibly happened to you, or why your children (who you dis-inherited) never reach out to help you

Mumu ogun thunderstrike them.

GameCockFan

this is not true in the slightest, please retire boomer you are way way way out of touch with reality
It sure as :censored2: is true. You wouldn't last a day on an old school preload. You get a hin printed right on a box, just match the box to the freaking truck and put it where the number says it goes. Even so the flow is still slower lol

It sure as :censored2: is true. You wouldn't last a day on an old school preload. You get a hin printed right on a box, just match the box to the freaking truck and put it where the number says it goes. Even so the flow is still slower lol
i have loaded alpha charts before, it's not that hard, you can get used to ANYTHING

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Literally, everyone got a huge raise with no loss in benefits.
Again, STFU

You sound like an absolute idiot

Last edited:

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I’m a part timer telling you we don’t need 30. Push more for driving or full time inside. Called part time for a reason.

1. School
2. Second job or business

Those reasons above should be why you took the part time job. Not because you wanted to survive on it.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You are always so cranky.

Who says I'm PT?
I don’t care who you are or what you do.
You’re trying to make a PT point and failing.
We have the highest wages in the industry with “free” healthcare, a pension and union protection.

Go Greta Thunberg somewhere else.
We’re at the top of the food chain in what we get.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We have the highest wages in the industry with “free” healthcare, a pension and union protection.

Pension most important thing. If they got rid of that for part time wouldn’t even be a reason to stay.

Number-Nine

Clearly you do care, a great deal. You fail to think outside the box, a very primitive thought process who continuously fails to engage in proper discussion without getting a stick up your ass, alongside your incoherent rambling.

I bet last contract you were also like "we're on the top of the food chain, derp derp derp." That's not how progress is made and that attitude is NOT why we are where we are today.

SpicyItalian739

Pension most important thing. If they got rid of that for part time wouldn’t even be a reason to stay.
I’ll be going for mine, but how many part timers truly stay to collect their full pension? At our center, I’ve seen one guy hit his full 30, and he was there over a decade before I started. Most others are out in 5 max. UPS is definitely winning on that deal.

nWo

The TA secures $7.50-$9.00 raises for part timers. An immediate raise of $4.25 for long time part timers. We got $4.15 total over the past 5 years and people are complaining about $4.25 on day 1? The raises in this contract are substantial. SOB said he was going to address the pt pay issue and he did.

UPS is never going to agree to immediately bump everyone up to $30 or anything. The raises secured in the TA are historic.