MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
EFA7C068-6A12-4197-B16E-C6B55FC7FEEC.gif
Not sure what you mean about posting memes and gifs to the bottom of a quote. On a phone or laptop? Which browser? Not always browsing the forum but when I am I'm usually using firefox.

When you upload a file it jackpots to the top of my reply. It used to jackpot on the bottom. Most people who have been on here long enough take the second to put it on the bottom, it was what were accustomed to. This PVD driver joined the site five days before Christmas and put them on bottom like this? I call BS.

EFA7C068-6A12-4197-B16E-C6B55FC7FEEC.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Bottom of quote is standard for most replies in similar forums...

As for my location, I don't think it lends anything to the convo worth risking anonymity.
you said you'd answer questions and now you don't wanna what anonymity do you have to risk you're probably a seasonal not even in the union.... personally i think you're bored and just trying to stir the pot

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Got picked up for the season as a PVD. (Boooo!!! GTFO!!! SCAAAB!! <<< lol) Just to get some of that out of the way.

I picked up the PVD gig to get my foot in the door with UPS. I originally applied for a seasonal driver position and was only offered PVD.

I'd be glad to answer any questions or reply to any smartasses about their opinions of the PVD position :)

Grab a rental and head to Atlanta they need you!! SOB!!

BrutusBrown

Merry Christmas pal. Why would anonymity matter? You don’t even work here!

Merry Christmas to you as well. Anonymity matters for current and future employers all the same.

you said you'd answer questions and now you don't wanna what anonymity do you have to risk you're probably a seasonal not even in the union.... personally i think you're bored and just trying to stir the pot

I am seasonal. Not in the union. Boredom did bring me to this forum, but I was mostly interested in dialogue that would help me better understand UPS and the union. I have no problem answering most questions, excluding location and personal info.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
View attachment 171259

When you upload a file it jackpots to the top of my reply. It used to jackpot on the bottom. Most people who have been on here long enough take the second to put it on the bottom, it was what were accustomed to. This PVD driver joined the site five days before Christmas and put them on bottom like this? I call BS.

View attachment 171259
My response to a quoted post goes to the bottom, at least on my several year old laptop browsing on firefox. Probably old school

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Merry Christmas to you as well. Anonymity matters for current and future employers all the same.

I am seasonal. Not in the union. Boredom did bring me to this forum, but I was mostly interested in dialogue that would help me better understand UPS and the union. I have no problem answering most questions, excluding location and personal info.
im sure theyll call you back when we strike. have fun!

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

And what questions do you think people want to ask you buddy??