(Poll) UPS Second Contract Proposal Date

When will the teamsters receive a second offer from the company?

• Total voters

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Now it seems even weirder. I can’t say I’ve ever seen a union do a practice strike. Could do way more harm than good IMO. People reluctant or confused about what’s going on, potentially wildcat action by the company if they were confused, and if only half participated, it would show weakness and possible line crossers that it’s ok to not participate.

pkgdriver

Now it seems even weirder. I can’t say I’ve ever seen a union do a practice strike. Could do way more harm than good IMO. People reluctant or confused about what’s going on, potentially wildcat action by the company if they were confused, and if only half participated, it would show weakness and possible line crossers that it’s ok to not participate.
Yep…dont know when this was put up on the site. Two weeks? Maybe someone else knows.
The Airlines have had “informational” gatherings at airports before.

Thebrownblob

Yep…dont know when this was put up on the site. Two weeks? Maybe someone else knows.
The Airlines have had “informational” gatherings at airports before.
Yes, I’ve seen informational, gatherings, but not strike practicing. FZ thought it was a great idea.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Uncle joe sniffing a new Vp
IMG_2077.png

Nah
Not sure why you think the Biden administration cares what the law says.

These are the people who used the center for disease control to forbid landlords from evicting people who don't pay rent. They knew it was illegal but did it anyways.
This is the guy who tried to use OSHA to mandate all workers get the clot shot.

I wouldn't put anything past him.

DOK

Update on the app says ups has one week from today to present an acceptable offer or the teamsters will ask for their last, best, and final offer.