(Poll) UPS Second Contract Proposal Date

When will the teamsters receive a second offer from the company?

• Total voters

FozziesDeliveries

View attachment 435168Well I was holding out hope for at least a hand shake but seems we really going on strike. Buckle up boys!
382.gif

RangerMan06

Aren’t you the one that said no one has balls? And you’re going to leave and go spend August in Cabo when we’ve known for five years that this day might be coming? Way to support your brothers and sisters!

My balls will be in a pool in Cabo. The union can keep my $500 a week. Hope it lasts all month

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Aren’t you the one that said no one has balls? And you’re going to leave and go spend August in Cabo when we’ve known for five years that this day might be coming? Way to support your brothers and sisters!
It’s all fun and games until you walk, then the clock starts.

RangerMan06

You didn’t think to tell your family this is pretty important even though you’ve been barking about how much it’s necessary last week or so? No your fake and a troublemaker pot stirrer. Which I had you pegged for anyway all along

I'm all for a strike based off the forced overtime alone. Doesn't mean I'm going to waste my time on the street. As long as we have enough not show up to work we'll win. No need for a picket line

Thebrownblob

I'm all for a strike based off the forced overtime alone. Doesn't mean I'm going to waste my time on the street. As long as we have enough not show up to work we'll win. No need for a picket line
You’re very naïve and if you think we believe you just happen to schedule your vacation the whole month of August 2023 none of us are that dumb. What you really want is everyone else to be the heavy lifting for you. If every union member was like you the potential strike, will be over before it starts.

RangerMan06

You’re very naïve and if you think we believe you just happen to schedule your vacation the whole month of August 2023 none of us are that dumb. What you really want is everyone else to be the heavy lifting for you. If every union member was like you the potential strike, will be over before it starts.

No vacation taken. Several of the senior drivers already blacked out August.
If every union member was like me, we'd already be making$50 an hour, with an 8hr clockout

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He doesn’t have the seniority for that many weeks, let alone all in August.

R1wonder

I’m curious if ups offer yesterday even changed . From the insulting 55 cents split , or if they came to the table with the same offer. If they put top pay immediately to 45 I’ll be ok with that raise . If not that’s 100% not good faith ; we haven’t had raises that small since I’ve been employed here. So there is no good faith in that offer