Preload Pay - 2018 Contract (On Topic)

F

Frankie's Friend

If it's a misload, I am sheeting as a misload. Of course any OMS on-car or center manager can change how it was sheeted, but it comes down to "working in the best interest of the employer" and the best interest is sheeting the package with integrity and not cheating the customer. Good luck firing me for doing the correct thing we were trained to do.
Tell that to the government agencies that sued the company for air falsification and won several million dollars not just too long ago.

what did I miss?
You missed how to do the job.

Did you check for signs of a dog or an animal? Did you put the box out of weather, out of sight? Did you bring a DR bag? Did you follow any notes in the board? Like maybe “leave at back door

Did you even put the vehicle in park first?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Please tell me what code I can use to sheet that as miss load.
Would that be "other, other"?
Or maybe Future?
If its not delivered corp training says it is missed.
Im not lying for anyone.
Never mind, my mistake.. it has been a while since I was on road
When you put in the misload, it just leaves a flag for the clerks. Scan package, send misload in
You still must sheet it something else, unless instructed not to and bring it back. That is where you can either do it right (missed), deliver it, or bfing it in and let someone else rip off the customer.

F

Frankie's Friend

Never mind, my mistake.. it has been a while since I was on road
When you put in the misload, it just leaves a flag for the clerks. Scan package, send misload in
You still must sheet it something else, unless instructed not to and bring it back. That is where you can either do it right, or bfing it in and let someone else rip off the customer.
If its a surepost misloaded pkg (on the first day of attempt) to another route's post office we can have the pm clerk flip it to the ups system for delivery and it wont be missed becuz it wouldve been delivered the following day by the post office. That is ok.
Our system, in my opinion, is the best and most efficient delivery mech in the US and possibly in the world. We are the hardest working delivery folks ive seen but the rules get bent at times.
Sheet it missed if its missed. Deliver it if theres any way to get it done and lets still be proud that we are the best, even with the hiccups that occur at times.

We may fight internally at times but lets not allow who we are to be slighted. We are UPS and im proud to say that any day to any one.
BTW: Screw FDX and the Post Office.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
WTH works 14 hours per day outside of Peak?
The 15-car loop is all going out with 10 minimum 11.5 maximum planned days. Plenty have reached 13 hours at least once the past few weeks. They really need to add an extra car to accommodate basic population inflation in this stupid city and the cuts look very much like a potential permanent route.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C9070A25-565B-4F9E-B347-9724649472F8.gif
It has nothing to do with generation or "snowflake" or whatever other stupid rhetoric people use ...no one should want to be a package car driver, no kid ever said "Yeah I want to be the garbage man when I grow up!" either. It's uncool, get your education and do something worthwhile for a living. Lord, the egos of truck drivers is just stupidly out of control with the Teamsters.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
fyi a local fast-food restaurant chain is voting to unionize with $15 starting pay and full healthcare benefits after 4 months as parts of the negotiations...
Flipping patties baby.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
fyi a local fast-food restaurant chain is voting to unionize with $15 starting pay and full healthcare benefits after 4 months as parts of the negotiations...
Flipping patties baby.
Are they voting to unionize in conjunction with an already negotiated contract?