Rail strike

upser2020

Why is the government even allowed to be involved? Whether you are pro union or not as I understand it this is a private matter between the rail companies and the unions representing their employees. Some unions were not willing to accept the contract offered. I don't see why the government should be in this. It's also a bit hypocritical for the party that's supposed to be pro union stepping in and overriding their right to strike.

Nolimitz

Why is the government even allowed to be involved? Whether you are pro union or not as I understand it this is a private matter between the rail companies and the unions representing their employees. Some unions were not willing to accept the contract offered. I don't see why the government should be in this. It's also a bit hypocritical for the party that's supposed to be pro union stepping in and overriding their right to strike.
Railway labor act!

Serious question:
How long could UPS prolong doing layoffs if the rail worker's strike? a week, a month? cant believe there are enough Feeders to even think about hauling all that freight.

Non liberal

That is exactly what republicans actions said who voted no to the bill. But still you throw rocks in the wrong direction. Lol… blue pill for you.
Yup, and trump changed that. Now republicans see who their actual base is. The democrats left the working class in favor of the globalists, because they don’t ever want to get another outsider in office who will threaten their way of life ever again. I say democrats, but I also mean quite a few of establishment republicans who also steal from the American people. Wake up dude, your government is not on your side anymore. My advice is vote for anyone who has never held an office before, whenever you can. And preferably and most importantly someone who doesn’t advocate for a woman’s right to kill the baby that’s in her womb.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Around here Im seeing trains 2-5 miles long daily, who is going to get the loads. on those trains. Coal, grain, autos, ups
1670104062371.png

PVDs