Rail strike

newfie

Would that Golden Goose be UPS? The one that puts PVDs and Coyotes on the road? That Golden Goose? The one that has supervisors doing hourly work everywhere? Got it.
i missed your comment on Amazon a competitor paying their drivers 15 an hour and getting ready to steal your work?

as for the rest of your crying about UPS I had a picture hanging in my office that I'll show you . Its REA express rusting in a junk yard. We hung up it up in our office to remind us against complacency. To remind us to never strangle the golden goose.

1663360554593.png

Last edited:

What'dyabringmetoday???

i missed your comment on Amazon a competitor paying their drivers 15 an hour and getting ready to steal your work?

as for the rest of your crying about UPS I had a picture hanging in my office that I'll show you . Its REA express rusting in a junk yard. We hung up it up in our office to remind us against complacency. To remind us to never strangle the golden goose.

View attachment 401142
Crying? Lol. Pointing out the obvious. Don't pretend UPS doesn't get away with these things. But of course- been going out of business since the doors opened...

newfie

Crying? Lol. Pointing out the obvious. Don't pretend UPS doesn't get away with these things. But of course- been going out of business since the doors opened...
thats the difference between you and me. If i hated the company i worked for as much as you clearly do i wouldnt stay. instead you stay and poison the soup for the rest of us.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
thats the difference between you and me. If i hated the company i worked for as much as you clearly do i wouldnt stay. instead you stay and poison the soup for the rest of us.
If ups didn’t make every day at work so miserable most wouldn’t hate it like they do.

Almost no one takes the job hating it. The company turns them that way.

newfie

If ups didn’t make every day at work so miserable most wouldn’t hate it like they do.

Almost no one takes the job hating it. The company turns them that way.
ok and you stayed and decided to be miserable . And you blame UPS?
we all had a hard job to do. Most people i worked with were not the debbie downers you guys are.

Pullman Brown

And the last administration we have in office they let as they pleased with us

Yep. And I agree that sometimes you need cold water thrown in your face to wake you up! UPS has gotten very comfortable with past administration’s weakness! But don’t go out already with your mind made up no matter what! Emotions always cloud good judgment!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
ok and you stayed and decided to be miserable . And you blame UPS?
we all had a hard job to do. Most people i worked with were not the debbie downers you guys are.
Lol textbook management response. No one forcing you to be here. Quit if you don’t like it.

Or ya know since I am part of a union. I choose to stay and collectively bargain to try and make things better for thOse that come after me.

This place isn’t anything like it was when you were here. I know. I’ve been here 20 years. Things have gotten progressively worse.

Lol textbook management response. No one forcing you to be here. Quit if you don’t like it.

Or ya know since I am part of a union. I choose to stay and collectively bargain to try and make things better for thOse that come after me.

This place isn’t anything like it was when you were here. I know. I’ve been here 20 years. Things have gotten progressively worse.
This company was much different when it was private company.
Those days are long gone