Recently turned 60

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I turned 60 in December and on March 7th I will celebrate 39 years with this great company. Thanks to my recent divorce, I am looking forward to another 39 years of package fun. My question is - Should I go into feeders and ride it out or should I skip all the formalities and shoot myself now?
ups might force you out

john chesney

Sure, the brakes are fine!...

giphy.gif
She’d probably walk away without a scratch

Tony Q

I turned 60 in December and on March 7th I will celebrate 39 years with this great company. Thanks to my recent divorce, I am looking forward to another 39 years of package fun. My question is - Should I go into feeders and ride it out or should I skip all the formalities and shoot myself now?
Feeders is the best move you can ever make. If you are going to put off retirement because your pension is going to take a hit then Feeders is the pace for you. Seven weeks vacation and all windshield time will be your best move. Happy birthday

PhatPattheRiverRat

Man this is fairly heartbreaking, totally sucks. As I begin this journey with Big Brown, I am trying to hold my relationship sacred, and put my fiancee first, whenever and wherever I can.

I want her to understand fully what this job entails and can become, for better and worse. I told her if it ever gets to be too much of a strain on our relationship, I will do something, anything else, no questions asked.

Money is money, work is work, life is life. I have seen lots of friends and senior drivers I know lose the loves of their lives, either bc of work, or because they had no time to grow what they had. It makes me sad as hell. No man or woman deserves to go through it, but it's life. I wish you the best.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Get a better lawyer , take her back to court , win , retire .

onehandsolo

In retrospect, I was fortunate that my ex pursued a divorce 5 years ago when I was 45 instead of waiting till I was closed to retirement. I was able to keep my 100% of my 401k/pension. I basically started over with just enough cash to put a down payment on a small townhome. It hurt like hell at the time but at least I can retire at 55 if I chose to do so.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In retrospect, I was fortunate that my ex pursued a divorce 5 years ago when I was 45 instead of waiting till I was closed to retirement. I was able to keep my 100% of my 401k/pension. I basically started over with just enough cash to put a down payment on a small townhome. It hurt like hell at the time but at least I can retire at 55 if I chose to do so.
and watch your health insurance eat away your pension until you reach 65 to get Medicare ? I know that does not apply to all , but Mass. Law still requires all citizens to provide proof of insurance in order to file Mass. state tax returns .

E

el blanco

so, your plan, is to die in a brown truck/tractor, in lieu of having your ex siphon part of your pension?