JackStraw

I never tuck in my mirror. Not sticking my hand out side the truck. EVER! So, I expect that in my write up. I also don't do the DOK till I return to the building. While on OT. otherwise free lunch and a on car who never had to walk that much in their life. Half way thru the day. They get out and stand by the truck. To watch me walk to the door. When they realize how long of a day it will be. With their tailored load the computer thinks is an 8 hr day.
When they first implemented this I asked my manager how I can safely put the mirror back in place. His answer was "You listen for traffic. You Listen"
Asked the safety manager the same thing he said to "Lean across the steering wheel and look out" LOL.
I know they don't come up with these things and hopefully they think they are as asinine as we do.

Indecisi0n

When they first implemented this I asked my manager how I can safely put the mirror back in place. His answer was "You listen for traffic. You Listen"
Asked the safety manager the same thing he said to "Lean across the steering wheel and look out" LOL.
I know they don't come up with these things and hopefully they think they are as asinine as we do.
So you jump in the car, seatbelt then sit there for a about 20 seconds listening then push the mirror out. That makes getting back into the car about a minute processes. 130 stops x around 130 minutes = 2.16 hours extra...umm ok.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

I'll take the accident. In their make believe land. Not folding in mirror.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you have a truck with the front side windows, set the mirrors so they are all the way in front. (You are looking at the mirror through the forward side window). Now, no matter which way the mirror is folded, it is sticking out! Watch the sup scratch their head! Lol

MynameisNeigan

Just do your job following the methods. Being safe is first. Don’t be afraid of breaking trace to use the bathroom. Peeing in a bottle is unsanitary. Using Orion or not. I attempt to service my businesses before any residential. Make sure you face the bulkhead door when closing it and use the hand rail every time you get in and out. Back using the methods. Miss a few stops by 2 or 3 houses and walk it out on purpose. Don’t let them intimidate you.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Only good thing is you will probably be really light and you will have the best loader load your truck you you’ll have a smooth day with good numbers...then the next day they’ll blow you out and wonder why you took longer to finish

UrFellowUpser

Only good thing is you will probably be really light and you will have the best loader load your truck you you’ll have a smooth day with good numbers...then the next day they’ll blow you out and wonder why you took longer to finish
Ikr im really looking for that light day and tailored load