Slow Peak

DOK

Work is here. for example lets say my route is usually 170 with 40 blocks. im currently doing 190 on 25 blocks only. so the volume is here.

And in those 25 blocks the post office is delivering more total packages than you. Most of them are small but their volume is surprising.

Chnandler Bong

And in those 25 blocks the post office is delivering more total packages than you. Most of them are small but their volume is surprising.

I don’t understand why we give so many in-town resi Surepost stops to the Post Office. We can’t be losing money on packages that we can deliver 30/40 stops per hour? Sure, we hold off most of the stops that have multiple packages and/or we're going to anyway...but we wouldn’t be losing money hitting entire subdivisions/neighborhoods with all Surepost stops. In my opinion, the only Surepost stops that we should be giving to the Post Office should be rural addresses...which should be fairly easy to program.

I don’t understand why we give so many in-town resi Surepost stops to the Post Office. We can’t be losing money on packages that we can deliver 30/40 stops per hour? Sure, we hold off most of the stops that have multiple packages and/or we're going to anyway...but we wouldn’t be losing money hitting entire subdivisions/neighborhoods with all Surepost stops. In my opinion, the only Surepost stops that we should be giving to the Post Office should be rural addresses...which should be fairly easy to program.
They don't want to have extra employees extra vehicles, extra maintenance on them, extra fuel, extra health care and pension contributions...etc etc.

Last edited: