Socks and Trucks!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How long you got to work here? Let's say 5 more years, so you'd give up $20,000+ so you wouldn't have to pay a $200 deductible/year?
$400/yr deductible starting next year, and that's just the beginning.

And yes I would, because I am a Teamster who thinks about more than just myself and my immediate situation.

I still contend that no concessions were necessary in any of the previous contracts, as UPS is on top of their game, recording record profits.
That puts the Teamsters in a position of strength in negotiations, but you wouldn't know it when looking back at the concessions given.

image.jpeg

Irishman Collins

What would you be willing to give up for socks and lap belt?
Omg, really? Are you trying to suggest that our so called leadership couldn't negotiate socks without a give back? Thanks for making my point UPschuck. We need new leadership immediately and UPSCHUCK just explained why, lmao!

Irishman Collins

Lead, since you are into clownish pictures to prove your point. Here is one for you and in the game, lol!

Attachments

• 1460849656983.jpg
    1460849656983.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 216

upschuck

Omg, really? Are you trying to suggest that our so called leadership couldn't negotiate socks without a give back? Thanks for making my point UPschuck. We need new leadership immediately and UPSCHUCK just explained why, lmao!
UPS is not giving anything for free. What, are they going to do that out of the kindness of their heart? Going to strike over socks if they say no to your request?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Seems odd to combine these two things in the same topic.
Lap belts are dangerous and it's an embarrassment that they're still in vehicles.
It sucks buying overpriced cheap socks but it won't kill me, a lap belt might.