Starting over!

ryan1984

I am trying to get rehired at another center. I worked for UPS for 12 yrs. I
resigned in March 2016, because I couldn't take the harassment anymore. I know it's probably not going to be any better, but I really want to give it another shot. A former supervisor is trying to get me back in and it's looking good from what I've been told. Does anyone know if I will have to go back to intergrad?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
resigned in March 2016, because I couldn't take the harassment anymore. I know it's probably not going to be any better, but I really want to give it another shot. A former supervisor is trying to get me back in and it's looking good from what I've been told. Will I have to go back to intergrad?

How long were you full time?

KOG72

I’m full of it
resigned in March 2016, because I couldn't take the harassment anymore. I know it's probably not going to be any better, but I really want to give it another shot. A former supervisor is trying to get me back in and it's looking good from what I've been told. Does anyone know if I will have to go back to intergrad?
It's only bad as you let it be.

LeadBelly

Banned
Probably not if you already did. They would probably retrain you locally. There is a cost affixed to intergrad. They usually don't send you twice.

Snack

So how would that work? Would you start over on wage progression? What specifically happened that made you resign? There must have been an incident that finally tipped you over.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

No

You resigned or they asked you to resign??

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
As an employee for 22 years, UPS didn't get better to work for. The harassment is twice as much and the pay only increases with being there longer.

Seniority is your only friend, and your track record shows that you won't take it again. Take the loss of UPS employment and find another job.

As an employee for 22 years, UPS didn't get better to work for. The harassment is twice as much and the pay only increases with being there longer.

Seniority is your only friend, and your track record shows that you won't take it again. Take the loss of UPS employment and find another job.

Heck I've seen it get terribly worse the last 8 months. Almost 33% more volume half the workers everyone quits nothing is ever done right, all the drivers and air and feeders hate it, people only stay for the money.

ManInBrown

It's really bad. Management has even tapped out. I've filed a 9.5 grievance every week for the past 7 weeks. Haven't been in the office once. They're completely defeated. No surveillance. Nothing. It's pretty funny.

They're completely overwhelmed. If I wasn't getting it stuck up my you know what everyday it would be hilarious.

PT Car Washer

It's really bad. Management has even tapped out. I've filed a 9.5 grievance every week for the past 7 weeks. Haven't been in the office once. They're completely defeated. No surveillance. Nothing. It's pretty funny.

They're completely overwhelmed. If I wasn't getting it stuck up my you know what everyday it would be hilarious.
With the new management enhancement hitting the 20 year sups and managers the hardest, the ones that actually have experience and knowledge, morale stinks and nobody cares.