Strike readiness

babboo25

Banned
Sorry to burst your bubble, but already voted No officially the day I got the ballot your theory is crap and not valid. Got anything else? So you admit you hate UPS but rag on NO voters for expressing their concerns over the new contract language? Hypocrite
So you’re only voting No cuz you hate UPS?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I’ve worked at UPS for 25 years, I’m realistic, I know I can’t make this kind of money delivering pkgs anywhere else. I hate UPS with a passion but they pay the bills and insurance. Majority of No voters on here are disgruntled but I’d be willing to bet most will actually vote yes.
If you hate it so bad why don’t you find another job? You seem disgruntled and miserable. HA!

babboo25

Banned
"End Part Time Poverty!"

"No More Hostile Work Environment!"

"Public lives matter. 70hrs in 5 days is unsafe!"

What will yours say? We go on strike, guess who's on strike also.... you.
Well duh. Part time poverty is an excellent oxymoron. Hostile work environment? You let them harass you? 70 hours in 5 days, over half with a helper. Epic fail on your part, try again

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
HA what? I’m not the one complaining, I’m not disgruntled or miserable, I’m thankful for my pay and benefits.
You just said you hate ups with a passion.. not sure how that is being thankful. If you been here 27yrs you shouldn’t be scared of a strike vote. You rich

babboo25

Banned
You just said you hate ups with a passion.. not sure how that is being thankful. If you been here 27yrs you shouldn’t be scared of a strike vote. You rich
I’m thankful for the pay and benefits, i can’t hate them? Difference is some are just voting no for spite, using the whole car dealership example, car dealership doesn’t pay the mortgage. Profile pic looks like you drive a P500, that’s gotta suck.

542thruNthru

Well duh. Part time poverty is an excellent oxymoron. Hostile work environment? You let them harass you? 70 hours in 5 days, over half with a helper. Epic fail on your part, try again

Only a epic fail to you. No matter what anyone says you'll shoot it down. It doesn't matter what you think. 70hrs is still 70 hrs in 5 days and fatigue sets in easily. Hostile Work Environment wether I fight it or not is still a hostile work environment.

The public knows this. You just want to play UPS management role. Now go on telling us to find new jobs.

SoCalUPS

Having been poor growing up and going on strike poor to UPS, everything can be negotiated. You have a car payment? Most Auto finance companies can defer one or a few payments to the end of your deal. Call them and explain the situation now to see how much flexibility you will have. If you are a renter, you will not be evicted for failure to pay rent. Talk to your landlord about the situation, if the situation became dire, you can live rent free before moving for about 6 months. Utilities like water, trash, gas, electricity will give you extensions. Do you have a mortgage, call your bank or finance company now to see if there is any programs that can help you. Last but not least, as long as you complete your picket line duty on a daily basis, you can always get another job while on strike. The economy has been on the up and there are plenty of job openings out there. Don't be afraid to strike. Our Union wants to plant fear in us in order to accept this crappy deal. Don't let them win

babboo25

Banned
Only a epic fail to you. No matter what anyone says you'll shoot it down. It doesn't matter what you think. 70hrs is still 70 hrs in 5 days and fatigue sets in easily. Hostile Work Environment wether I fight it or not is still a hostile work environment.

The public knows this. You just want to play UPS management role. Now go on telling us to find new jobs.
Go find a new job.

Froome

Go find a new job.
If it were not for us "disgruntled employees", the money and benefits you get now are from people like us who stood up to ups in the past and got a better contract.BY VOTING NO. Did the contract get voted down every rime? No. But when it did, it was amazing to see what changed...

babboo25

Banned
If it were not for us "disgruntled employees", the money and benefits you get now are from people like us who stood up to ups in the past and got a better contract.BY VOTING NO. Did the contract get voted down every rime? No. But when it did, it was amazing to see what changed...
Can you post some factual information on past contracts that were voted down at UPS?