Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The only time you ever lead anything was leading your one man delegation that went crawling back to Fat Freddy to ask for your job back.
They wouldn't give me my old job back, they said I had to take one that paid better. Sucks, but them's the breaks!

bacha29

I wasn't discussing how smart I am. Doesn't matter how smart a person is, what matters is knowing where your limits are.
We keep trying to point yours out to you and call your attention to them but your ego keeps blocking your line of sight.

psears123

That Biden is adamantly in favor of the working class..not scam corporations hiding behind trickle down economics. Thank you Georgia
Dude, Trump was the best thing to happen to the "working class" since Budweiser in a can. Biden has already destroyed thousands of union energy jobs in less than 60 days in office. Geez, pick up a newspaper...

Working4the1%

Dude, Trump was the best thing to happen to the "working class" since Budweiser in a can. Biden has already destroyed thousands of union energy jobs in less than 60 days in office. Geez, pick up a newspaper...
Trump will be creating many good high paying federal prison guard jobs...when he incited his base to storm capital.just saying

AB831

No one is going to jail for that, just like no one has gone to jail for the continual rioting and attacks against our cities by leftist anti-american trash for the last 4 years.
“What about this, what about that”: The stock rebuttal of the simpleton.

bbsam

Staff member
No one is going to jail for that, just like no one has gone to jail for the continual rioting and attacks against our cities by leftist anti-american trash for the last 4 years.
Trump had the chance to pardon the capitol rioters on his way out the door. He didn’t. Yeah. Prison time will be served.

AB831

Trump had the chance to pardon the capitol rioters on his way out the door. He didn’t. Yeah. Prison time will be served.
Can’t think of a more asinine cause to go to jail for than an EX president who will never think of you again in this life