Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

AB831

Ad hominem attacks, the stock rebuttal of the liberal who can't defend his own ideology, or the behavior of those who take it to its own logical, violent conclusion. Nightly.
Been a conservative Republican since I turned 18. What were you saying about ad hominem?

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
At this point in time the republicans have become nothing but a bunch of what aboutists. Was hoping that the former president would have announced that he was forming his own party so that he and his fellow trumpodytes could waddle off into the sunset.
Also been a republican since I registered to vote at 18. Just can't pull the lever for trump. Also hate what he has done to decimate the party.

AB831

At this point in time the republicans have become nothing but a bunch of what aboutists. Was hoping that the former president would have announced that he was forming his own party so that he and his fellow trumpodytes could waddle off into the sunset.
Also been a republican since I registered to vote at 18. Just can't pull the lever for trump. Also hate what he has done to decimate the party.
Exactly. He’s a con artist demagogue who played on people’s fears and prejudices to get elected and doubled down on them once in power. The party’s refusal to repudiate him shows just how pathetic they've become.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
McCain and Romney were the 2 previous presidential candidates and they got annihilated, and Jeb! Bush was considered the favorite to win the 2016 nomination in a field filled with "I just can't wait to give in to every demand made by our friends across the aisle" candidates. As for his decimating the party, the party had a net gain of seats in the House (vs a prediction of a net loss) and lost 3 seats in the Senate (vs a predicted loss of 5).

Like him, don't like him, but he did more for the party than anyone else in the last 20 years.

It will be fine

McCain and Romney were the 2 previous presidential candidates and they got annihilated, and Jeb! Bush was considered the favorite to win the 2016 nomination in a field filled with "I just can't wait to give in to every demand made by our friends across the aisle" candidates. As for his decimating the party, the party had a net gain of seats in the House (vs a prediction of a net loss) and lost 3 seats in the Senate (vs a predicted loss of 5).

Like him, don't like him, but he did more for the party than anyone else in the last 20 years.
He lost the White House and both houses of congress within 4 years. A feat not achieved since Hoover.

AB831

You’re actually right for once. No one else in the party lost the White House in one term. No one else in the party led (and failed) an insurrection. No one else in the party got impeached twice. No one else in the party cost two senators their seats on his way out the door. He’ll certainly go down in history.

vantexan

You’re actually right for once. No one else in the party lost the White House in one term. No one else in the party led (and failed) an insurrection. No one else in the party got impeached twice. No one else in the party cost two senators their seats on his way out the door. He’ll certainly go down in history.
As the president Democrats lied about and smeared with two phony impeachment. And some insurrection, not a gun in sight. A peaceful protest with some bad apples in it. And you aren't a Republican. Nice try.

AB831

As the president Democrats lied about and smeared with two phony impeachment. And some insurrection, not a gun in sight. A peaceful protest with some bad apples in it. And you aren't a Republican. Nice try.
You uneducated Trump supporters are too dumb to even understand the scope of just how dumb you are. “Peaceful Protest” LMAO. So how did the five people there die? Or is that “fake news?” Oh and how are you going to tell me what’s on my voter registration? Lol chump.

Star B

White Lightening
As the president Democrats lied about and smeared with two phony impeachment.

If it was such a lie then why did everyone waste the time to do it? Oh, wait, they impeached Clinton over lying about a blowjob. If we want to start with "phony", we can start with that. The only reason why Trump wasn't convicted was because the GOP is too afraid of pissing off the Trumpublicans because they will lose their votes and any vote for an (R) is a good vote, in their eyes, no matter what the cost to society is. Remove that fear and Trump would have been impeached the first time 'round.

And some insurrection, not a gun in sight. A peaceful protest with some bad apples in it. And you aren't a Republican. Nice try.

Or... just look them up.

Yes, I understand you can charge anyone with anything and it's up to the courts to let it stick, but there's a reason why there's 230 cases (and growing).

Additionally, the fact that the GOP is still coddling Trump is a clear message that they don't care about the party, as long as it gets votes. With how much damage Trump did post-election with the cries of voter fraud (which "voter fraud" happens every election in a meaningless amount) and the promises of "EVIDENCE!!111 in two weeks" screams of his "Health plan in 2 weeks" or "Infrastructure Week In Two Weeks", just long enough for people to forget about holding him to account for it because of the 8 other issues he started during that week and 6 days prior.

Anyone also remember 2016 when he was screaming RIGGGED until he won, and then.... nothing?

I, even though I'm a strong liberal/dem, am not afraid of admitting I'm wrong. You have to prove it. They lost how many court cases -- per Wikipedia (source contested, please correct any glaring errors). 40 of them were either dismissed or dropped by the plaintiffs, 6 of them were ruled against, with only 8 of them still in the process. That's 6.75% of the total amount of cases still active. If there was any real proof the numbers would be higher, considering the amount of money that was bankrolled into "Stop the steal" stuff.

dmac1

Obama was re-elected. He kept the White House for 8 years.
And republicans told massive lies about the ACA and scared people. Other than the rollout, the ACA has been successful, with more insurers taking part almost every year. The worst was that Obama let the lies about 'ginat' deductible' keep going when he should have been screaming that the deductibles don;t even apply to most care under the ACA.And at one point, the health industry had added 3 million jobs to help care for the over 20 million new people covered, and the added millions more from expanded medicare. States that rejected medicare expansion have lost out on billions of dollars for more jobs and more healthy people. Unless he was running, Obama didn't seem interested in keeping the house at all.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And republicans told massive lies about the ACA and scared people. Other than the rollout, the ACA has been successful, with more insurers taking part almost every year. The worst was that Obama let the lies about 'ginat' deductible' keep going when he should have been screaming that the deductibles don;t even apply to most care under the ACA.And at one point, the health industry had added 3 million jobs to help care for the over 20 million new people covered, and the added millions more from expanded medicare. States that rejected medicare expansion have lost out on billions of dollars for more jobs and more healthy people. Unless he was running, Obama didn't seem interested in keeping the house at all.
What’s a ginat?

vantexan

You uneducated Trump supporters are too dumb to even understand the scope of just how dumb you are. “Peaceful Protest” LMAO. So how did the five people there die? Or is that “fake news?” Oh and how are you going to tell me what’s on my voter registration? Lol chump.
You don't know? One was shot while she climbed through a window. The other 4 had medical emergencies. Heart attacks and some kind of allergic reaction by a Capitol policeman. The one that was initially reported falsely of having been beaten to death.

Last edited:

vantexan

If it was such a lie then why did everyone waste the time to do it? Oh, wait, they impeached Clinton over lying about a blowjob. If we want to start with "phony", we can start with that. The only reason why Trump wasn't convicted was because the GOP is too afraid of pissing off the Trumpublicans because they will lose their votes and any vote for an (R) is a good vote, in their eyes, no matter what the cost to society is. Remove that fear and Trump would have been impeached the first time 'round.

Or... just look them up.

Yes, I understand you can charge anyone with anything and it's up to the courts to let it stick, but there's a reason why there's 230 cases (and growing).

Additionally, the fact that the GOP is still coddling Trump is a clear message that they don't care about the party, as long as it gets votes. With how much damage Trump did post-election with the cries of voter fraud (which "voter fraud" happens every election in a meaningless amount) and the promises of "EVIDENCE!!111 in two weeks" screams of his "Health plan in 2 weeks" or "Infrastructure Week In Two Weeks", just long enough for people to forget about holding him to account for it because of the 8 other issues he started during that week and 6 days prior.

Anyone also remember 2016 when he was screaming RIGGGED until he won, and then.... nothing?

I, even though I'm a strong liberal/dem, am not afraid of admitting I'm wrong. You have to prove it. They lost how many court cases -- per Wikipedia (source contested, please correct any glaring errors). 40 of them were either dismissed or dropped by the plaintiffs, 6 of them were ruled against, with only 8 of them still in the process. That's 6.75% of the total amount of cases still active. If there was any real proof the numbers would be higher, considering the amount of money that was bankrolled into "Stop the steal" stuff.
He was impeached for it was claimed pressuring a foreign leader into a quid pro quo. Except there wasn't one fact witness presented at trial corroborating that. Not one. No other evidence.

Second impeachment. No witnesses were allowed in Trump's defense before House voted to impeach. Then in the Senate trial the House Democrats had the gall to present a doctored video. The entire video told a different story. Buy a clue.

Meanwhile the current president has all kinds of evidence against him using his position as Senator and Vice-President to peddle influence through his son. And gets covered for by the liberal media. And the only thing you can really say about Trump is he has a gruff personality.

AB831

You don't know? One was shot while she climbed through a window. The other 4 had medical emergencies. Heart attacks and some kind of allergic reaction by a Capitol policeman. The one that was initially reported falsely of having been beaten to death.
I bet you believe the election was "stolen" too, don't you?