Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

AB831

OK, tell me how they died? This has been widely reported.
You’re right. One was shot for crawling through a broken window, and the others died of medical emergencies brought on by reactions to bear mace and the scrum of hundreds of uneducated idiots trying to force congress to overturn an election. All part of your “peaceful protest.” Answer me this: do you believe was the election “stolen”, yes or no?

vantexan

You’re right. One was shot for crawling through a broken window, and the others died of medical emergencies brought on by reactions to bear mace and the scrum of hundreds of uneducated idiots trying to force congress to overturn an election. All part of your “peaceful protest.” Answer me this: do you believe was the election “stolen”, yes or no?
You think I'm going to argue with a teacher who lives on a forum that discusses a company that he no longer works for?

bacha29

OK, tell me how they died? This has been widely reported.
. Ever hear of something called traumatic job stress. At last count something in the range of 140 Capital law enforcement officers sustained reported injuries including one guy who lost an eye.
When it comes to downplaying and sanitizing the riot you don't need to bring your skills as an apologist to the party. Those who are accused are doing a very good job when it comes to that in their interviews from jail . They are all so humble and benign in their mind's eye now that they are facing serious federal charges that could put them away in a federal prison for a long time.

Unfortunately, "their" president Donald Trump for some reason or another failed to arrive today to assume the presidency. Jesus Christ himself could have returned to DC taken the oath and it still wouldn't have done anything to get charges dismissed against the 276 people currently charged .

AB831

You think I'm going to argue with a teacher who lives on a forum that discusses a company that he no longer works for?
It’s not an argument. It’s a question. Do you believe the election was stolen: yes or no? You don’t seem very confident in whatever you believe.

vantexan

. Ever hear of something called traumatic job stress. At last count something in the range of 140 Capital law enforcement officers sustained reported injuries including one guy who lost an eye.
When it comes to downplaying and sanitizing the riot you don't need to bring your skills as an apologist to the party. Those who are accused are doing a very good job when it comes to that in their interviews from jail . They are all so humble and benign in their mind's eye now that they are facing serious federal charges that could put them away in a federal prison for a long time.

Unfortunately, "their" president Donald Trump for some reason or another failed to arrive today to assume the presidency. Jesus Christ himself could have returned to DC taken the oath and it still wouldn't have done anything to get charges dismissed against the 276 people currently charged .
"OK men, let's take that hill! No, they aren't armed, but they're going to glare at you and shout mean things! Some of you might not make it! Wear your ear plugs and you might just survive this battle!"

The greatest war movie ever!

vantexan

It’s not an argument. It’s a question. Do you believe the election was stolen: yes or no? You don’t seem very confident in whatever you believe.
I know the chasing my tail this involves. Not playing. You can get my opinion on Current Events.

vantexan

" Hasta la vista baby" you don't say? Hmm, if it's as great as you claim then can we conclude that you're there for good?
Depends. City I'm in is known for great food and low costs. I've got a furnished large room with private bath and utilities including excellent wifi that with the current exchange rate costs me $143 and change. There are hundreds of restaurants here, many of which offer a daily lunch special that includes a drink, tortillas, a starter, and a choice of 4 or 5 different main courses. Depends on restaurant but that can run $2.50 to $5.50, mostly around $4. Most likely with these costs I'll stay here instead of going to Argentina. There are over 19,000 Americans registered as residents in this Mexican state in the latest 2020 census. Some large expat Facebook groups to give advice if needed.

AB831

I know the chasing my tail this involves. Not playing. You can get my opinion on Current Events.
I just did. You're a Newsmax-educated conspiracy theorist. Some of the things you posted in the Derek Chauvin trial thread also indicate that you're probably a racist as well. Why won't you answer the question is what I want to know? You're clearly very opinionated. Could it be that you're a coward?

vantexan

I just did. You're a Newsmax-educated conspiracy theorist. Some of the things you posted in the Derek Chauvin trial thread also indicate that you're probably a racist as well. Why won't you answer the question is what I want to know? You're clearly very opinionated. Could it be that you're a coward?
Because of the kind of stuff you just wrote that's blatantly untrue. Can't win with you so am not going to try. And I don't watch Newsmax.

bacha29

Depends. City I'm in is known for great food and low costs. I've got a furnished large room with private bath and utilities including excellent wifi that with the current exchange rate costs me $143 and change. There are hundreds of restaurants here, many of which offer a daily lunch special that includes a drink, tortillas, a starter, and a choice of 4 or 5 different main courses. Depends on restaurant but that can run $2.50 to $5.50, mostly around $4. Most likely with these costs I'll stay here instead of going to Argentina. There are over 19,000 Americans registered as residents in this Mexican state in the latest 2020 census. Some large expat Facebook groups to give advice if needed.
I commend you for your ability to move skillfully from one region of the world to another but to go through all that just to save a nickel just to have every expense calculated right out to well, the very cent makes no sense. Most people who do what you're doing can enjoy the full experience have no worries because they're are economically speaking set for life.

bacha29

Never met a Christian yet who wasn't a closet racist. In the town I live in now there they is this big Methodist denomination cathedral while down the alley behind it where nobody could see it is the now vacant African Methodist Episcopal Church. Racism never had a better friend. then it has with organized religion.

vantexan

I commend you for your ability to move skillfully from one region of the world to another but to go through all that just to save a nickel just to have every expense calculated right out to well, the very cent makes no sense. Most people who do what you're doing can enjoy the full experience have no worries because they're are economically speaking set for life.
Yes, it's terrible, every day a grind. Oh woe, oh woe. Leave it to you to find the negative in a perfectly fine situation. It's about living comfortably while still being able to save a great deal. I may not make it to 70, but our house will be paid for so that my wife won't be in dire straits in her old age.

vantexan

Never met a Christian yet who wasn't a closet racist. In the town I live in now there they is this big Methodist denomination cathedral while down the alley behind it where nobody could see it is the now vacant African Methodist Episcopal Church. Racism never had a better friend. then it has with organized religion.
One of my very best friends, back in my twenties, who died at 57 6 years ago, was black. Gave me rides to church where we worshipped together. Hung out with him, went out to eat with him all the time. Like a big brother to me. A black co-worker and his wife gave me a farewell dinner when I transferred from that same city. A very good friend.

You've made a number of disparaging remarks about Mexico here. I guess racism is selective.

AB831

One of my very best friends, back in my twenties, who died at 57 6 years ago, was black. Gave me rides to church where we worshipped together. Hung out with him, went out to eat with him all the time. Like a big brother to me. A black co-worker and his wife gave me a farewell dinner when I transferred from that same city. A very good friend.

You've made a number of disparaging remarks about Mexico here. I guess racism is selective.
“I’m not racist because I have a black friend or two” is the dumbest argument I’ve ever heard.