Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

AB831

Never met a Christian yet who wasn't a closet racist. In the town I live in now there they is this big Methodist denomination cathedral while down the alley behind it where nobody could see it is the now vacant African Methodist Episcopal Church. Racism never had a better friend. then it has with organized religion.
I’m a Christian. I’m absolutely appalled by the behavior of those proclaiming Christ’s name. In a year where hope and love is needed more than ever, they decided to ignore every teaching of Christ and lean into Trump instead. Best case scenario, it’s a Faustian Bargain to gain political power. Worst case, it’s literal idolatry.

Star B

White Lightening
He was impeached for it was claimed pressuring a foreign leader into a quid pro quo. Except there wasn't one fact witness presented at trial corroborating that. Not one. No other evidence.

Second impeachment. No witnesses were allowed in Trump's defense before House voted to impeach. Then in the Senate trial the House Democrats had the gall to present a doctored video. The entire video told a different story. Buy a clue.

Both "trials" were ran by the senate, which was (R) controlled and it was in their best interest to sweep it under the rug as quickly as possible. There didn't need to be any witnesses on the second impeachment articles because most of them were there as firsthand witnesses. Don't need to call yourself to the stand when you have firsthand knowledge of the events.

I’m a Christian. I’m absolutely appalled by the behavior of those proclaiming Christ’s name. In a year where hope and love is needed more than ever, they decided to ignore every teaching of Christ and lean into Trump instead. Best case scenario, it’s a Faustian Bargain to gain political power. Worst case, it’s literal idolatry.
All I can say is this.... Exodus 32.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Both "trials" were ran by the senate, which was (R) controlled and it was in their best interest to sweep it under the rug as quickly as possible. There didn't need to be any witnesses on the second impeachment articles because most of them were there as firsthand witnesses. Don't need to call yourself to the stand when you have firsthand knowledge of the events.

Matthew 7:5

vantexan

The second trial wasn't Republican controlled. And Trump wasn't allowed to defend himself at all in the second House impeachment. That's separate from the Senate trial.

As for the first impeachment the House managers couldn't produce one fact witness in the Senate trial. No one who would say under oath that Trump had committed what he was accused of.

So when y'all want to laugh and scoff you might want to check facts.

bacha29

I was DFAed by organized religion when I couldn't meet it's minimum self righteousness requirements. I thought that if I played in Japan for a year it would improve my numbers perhaps enough to get a non roster invite by a denomination or two but my agent told me that it wouldn't make any difference.

So right now I'm an unrestricted free agent sinner. I did get a couple letters of interest from two smaller denominations the United Brethren and the Quakers. Neither one pays very good but they have open roster spots and it will still count as service days toward the "Magic 10" years of service.

bacha29

The second trial wasn't Republican controlled. And Trump wasn't allowed to defend himself at all in the second House impeachment. That's separate from the Senate trial.

As for the first impeachment the House managers couldn't produce one fact witness in the Senate trial. No one who would say under oath that Trump had committed what he was accused of.

So when y'all want to laugh and scoff you might want to check facts.
At least we know who your true "God" is.

vantexan

Right wing demagoguery.
Right now fuel prices are going up as Biden is shutting down oil and gas drilling on Federal land. Right now Biden has us gearing up for another war. Right now he's allowing illegal immigrants to come across the border. Many of whom are Covid-19 positive. Right now Biden is pushing allowing biological males to participate in girl's sports and to use girl's locker rooms. Right now Biden has yet to hold an unscripted solo press conference. The longest any new president has ever gone. Republicans don't have to be demagogues. Democrats don't need any help.

Last edited:

AB831

Right now fuel prices are going up as Biden is shutting down oil and gas drilling on Federal land. Right now Biden has us gearing up for another war. Right now he's allowing illegal immigrants to come across the border. Many of whom are Covid-19 positive. Right now Biden is pushing allowing biological males to participate in girl's sports and to use girl's locker rooms. Right now Biden has yet to hold an unscripted solo press conference. The longest any new president has ever gone. Republicans don't have to be demagogues. Democrats don't need any help.
“What about this, what about that?” The second dumbest argument I’ve ever heard.

bacha29

A dyed in the wool Trumplican. The Trumplican party preys on the fears of easily impressed not well informed individuals. Everybody coming from the country you ran off to has COVID. Does this mean that those who remain have never been exposed to COVID? Perhaps now that you're in a safe COVID free location you should stay there. If you were to come back to Trumplican USA you must become afraid...be very afraid!

vantexan

“What about this, what about that?” The second dumbest argument I’ve ever heard.
Well what else is there? The ball is in the Democrats court, let's see you run the country well. And I hope you do. By the way, Trump is gone and you control the presidency and both houses of Congress.

vantexan

A dyed in the wool Trumplican. The Trumplican party preys on the fears of easily impressed not well informed individuals. Everybody coming from the country you ran off to has COVID. Does this mean that those who remain have never been exposed to COVID? Perhaps now that you're in a safe COVID free location you should stay there. If you were to come back to Trumplican USA you must become afraid...be very afraid!
It means y'all are hypocrites for screaming bloody murder about covid for a year now and are at this very moment releasing infected "asylum seekers" into the country.

bacha29

It means y'all are hypocrites for screaming bloody murder about covid for a year now and are at this very moment releasing infected "asylum seekers" into the country.
And you're not a racist? Pretty hard stance. Aren't you half Mexican or something along those lines?

AB831

And where did this clearly exaggerated talking point come from? The same place that told you Trump won the election and that COVID is “just the flu?”

vantexan

And you're not a racist? Pretty hard stance. Aren't you half Mexican or something along those lines?
About a third Cherokee. It's not that I don't want those people to have a good life. We have immigration laws and let in plenty. But they did it legally. Big difference between that and millions being let in illegally who drive down wages, commit crime, use up our resources. Better they stay at home and fight for change there. And don't kid yourself, the Dems primary reason for letting them in is to make them citizens and tip the scales in their favor permanently with elections. Everyone knows it, why deny it?

vantexan

And where did this clearly exaggerated talking point come from? The same place that told you Trump won the election and that COVID is “just the flu?”
Where it comes from is the Biden administration is letting in asylum seekers. Everyone coming in is asking for asylum because it gets them money and to be released into the U.S. pending an asylum hearing(which most never show for). Under the current rules asylum seekers don't have to submit to a test for covid by the Federal government. However the city of Brownsville, TX recently did tests on newly released asylum seekers and found over 100 with covid in a small sampling. And that's just one small part of the border. We just saw a SUV packed with 25 illegals get hit by a truck in Southern California. 13 were killed, most of the rest hospitalized. Hundreds of children sent to the border are now being held(where's the outrage?).

It will be fine

Where it comes from is the Biden administration is letting in asylum seekers. Everyone coming in is asking for asylum because it gets them money and to be released into the U.S. pending an asylum hearing(which most never show for). Under the current rules asylum seekers don't have to submit to a test for covid by the Federal government. However the city of Brownsville, TX recently did tests on newly released asylum seekers and found over 100 with covid in a small sampling. And that's just one small part of the border. We just saw a SUV packed with 25 illegals get hit by a truck in Southern California. 13 were killed, most of the rest hospitalized. Hundreds of children sent to the border are now being held(where's the outrage?).
Sounds like you’re outraged.