TDU lies in the West at election time.

image.jpeg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm sorta metrosexual so I never have to worry about smelling bad or looking like a troll. I make being a teamster look good. Kinda bring the sexy to being a teamster.
On bc you look bad.

Sort of on the crazy homeless man side.

But not good at all.

Do they know you?
Oh yea. They want me to die. They want my family to go poor and they want to break my beloved union. Th y got their money from the nazis. They are real bad for America and you support them. Makes me want to puke in my mouth. Why do you hate unions so much real?

anHOURover

Tdu doesn't lie... They just tell part of the story lol. They only care about getting more members!
While vote no was current Tdu switched to keeping the air in NYC less polluted by businesses ... They bled dry the vote no movement and got as many new members as they could ... Next up was air pollution in NYC... Tdu does not like me because I speak my mind!! BUT ..... I'd take Tdu anyday over the corp lawyer who is running a union filled with corruption!!

realbrown1

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

The second is to seek help.

The 3rd step is to stop going on my profile page 100 times a day looking for amunition against me.

Got that STALKER?

realbrown1

Tdu doesn't lie... They just tell part of the story lol. They only care about getting more members!
While vote no was current Tdu switched to keeping the air in NYC less polluted by businesses ... They bled dry the vote no movement and got as many new members as they could ... Next up was air pollution in NYC... Tdu does not like me because I speak my mind!! BUT ..... I'd take Tdu anyday over the corp lawyer who is running a union filled with corruption!!
Who is TDU on here?

Seriously I would like to know.

BrownArmy

Interesting, but not correct.

Trump is not (as he exclaims) entirely self-funded.

Use the Google.

Here's the problem.

Either you didn't know that Trumps' campaign wasn't entirely self-funded, which means you're dumb.

Or:

You did know that Trumps' campaign has outside funding, in which case you're a liar.

Are you dumb, or are you lying?

Fess up.

We still like you either way, but please tell the truth...