TDU lies in the West at election time.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Interesting, but not correct.

Trump is not (as he exclaims) entirely self-funded.

Use the Google.
Here's the problem.

Either you didn't know that Trumps' campaign wasn't entirely self-funded, which means you're dumb.

Or:

You did know that Trumps' campaign has outside funding, in which case you're a liar.

Are you dumb, or are you lying?

Fess up.

We still like you either way, but please tell the truth...
Ok I'll bite.

How much has Trump collected from political donors?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If I had a great leader like Carey or FZ we would have had $25,168 contributed to our pensions in the last year of the contract. Much better than the $20,488 that you would have us SETTLE for.

If I had my way, and my leaders in higher office, we would have a health care plan similar to what WE LOST and we would still have our pension increases actually going into our pensions where they belong.

One of us is drinking something all right, and I bet it's leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

I mean, you are the one happy to settle for less as the company's profits grew from $4.4 billion a year to the current $4.8 billion a year.

Settling for a lot less, when the company is making $400 million a year more in profits is not good negotiating.
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=81ca57943e1f3eef7753db6bf8b9f423&oe=575E828A

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

LagunaBrown

Ok.

In 2002, 16 years ago, FZ thought we needed a dues increase to build up a strike fund.

I have never had a problem with that.

The only thing I hold FZ accountable for is that was not put out to a general membership vote.

BTW, I didn't see the name of the person or group that put that flyer out.

Is there a name on there that I missed?
the-clowns-28.jpg

Yet another back peddle comment from the anti-Union TDU poster boy. You have no shame.

LagunaBrown

Fred was good enough to be the lawyers right hand man.... Fred decided to Run With geg since then the pig kicked him off everything!
FRED is the man!! Fred for GP
It's common sense that if your "right hand man" tries to take your job they have never really been you right hand man.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Ok.

In 2002, 16 years ago, FZ thought we needed a dues increase to build up a strike fund.

I have never had a problem with that.

The only thing I hold FZ accountable for is that was not put out to a general membership vote.

BTW, I didn't see the name of the person or group that put that flyer out.

Is there a name on there that I missed?
How about the one where Fred blasts TDU and proposed changes to abolish them?